Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Thanks Felle. :D

Uhu, there are nice tutorials at http://www.sigtutorials.com/. :+
Twilight : :+ that called No Lifer :P

Turkey : wow amzing i liked your signature and the Font effection is awesome i like how it glowes up and the Picture is great i liked it in general good signature :) keep it up good work .

Whisper : i'll try to think of an idea for your signature :+
chevy xD

i still wait :)
nice Turkey, I like it alot, it all fits together

Bookmarked your site for later, when I have photoshop on my computator
(09-08-2008, 11:42 AM)chevy link Wrote:Ben : rofl  Benb well yeah i guess so :D .

HaZe : Why not , here is your Siggy and hope you like it , there two sizes  :)

[Image: HaZesiggy.jpg]

[Image: haze2.jpg]
awesome dude, i really like it. Dimebag ftw :D. you're the best, cheers.
does anyone know if there is a way to change where photoshop looks for the fonts? Its automatically looking in C:\Windows\fonts or whatever, but I dont have that on ubuntu, so it cant find any fonts. I'm 'textless'. I want to change it so it looks in another folder for the fonts! is this possible? Before you reply saying 'search in google' googles a load of crap! :P
HaZe: No problem dude :) .

Juice: i still remember :+

Whisper : well your system sucks , Microsoft FTW , anyhow! try to search for a font so you can catch the directory of the Fonts Folder .. if the system has a Search function , do search for any font  example: "Arial" hope i helped a bit.

also try this Linke : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fonts
thanks chevy, but I tried that wiki, and the terminal code is complicated. Searching for Arial wouldnt help because its a ms font, and ubuntu doesnt suck :P I had it for ages now, no viruses, no system problems, no crashes, screens of death...

also, made a sig (not nescisarrily gonna use it)

[Image: Untitled-1copy.png]

(Made this on my mums laptop)
(09-09-2008, 09:44 AM)Whisper link Wrote:thanks chevy, but I tried that wiki, and the terminal code is complicated. Searching for Arial wouldnt help because its a ms font, and ubuntu doesnt suck :P I had it for ages now, no viruses, no system problems, no crashes, screens of death...

also, made a sig (not nescisarrily gonna use it)

[Image: Untitled-1copy.png]

nice skin you put in that pic. i love that skin my favo..
Wow chevy, nice job on HaZe's sig.