Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
VARY PERU
IMPOSTER IMPOSTER IMPOSTER IMPOSTER PERU FAKE KING KONG PING PONG SHAHJAHAN. Your end is near. It's time to overthrow the kingdom and free all of the peasants from the chains of the slavery. It's time for liberation. 

Freakins wanna be my King? You'll be a great ruler of the world. Trust me you'll be great. 

A word of warning to Peru: You're 0........z e r o.....0. I hooe you'll find Fallen in the new home of yours lol
WHERE ARE MY KNIGHTS?!
rip them
(10-10-2020, 04:17 PM)Peru Wrote: WHERE ARE MY KNIGHTS?!
Oh I forgot to tell you one important thing, FateTrip will be here with his Resistance soon. After that your knights will be 0 just like you. Why am I saying that? Do you remember this? 

[quote pid='495368' dateline='1599680352']
(09-09-2020, 01:10 PM)Sophia Naz Wrote: Facetrip, let's be friends and be a good fellow. You'll be welcomed in the kingdom and we'll go on for the happy hour. First round's on me and I'll get you a present if you like, only if you agree with me and help the kingdom with your services 😉

A fascinating offer if you ask me
[Image: giphy.gif]
THE RESISTANCE WILL GET BACK TO YOU, SOON.

(09-09-2020, 01:25 PM)Peru Wrote: KEEP FIGHTING MY KNIGHTS! PERSEVERE!
[Image: 49ff7f43-9a09-49da-94c2-271d00e59e4e_text.gif]

AN OFFER HAS BEEN MADE! 
[/quote]

YOU'RE DONE, PEPUUUUUU 😂
(10-10-2020, 04:17 PM)Peru Wrote: WHERE ARE MY KNIGHTS?!
Peru is incapable of doing anything by himself, what a dummy.
he's atleast better than sonic

sonic look at ur avatar mr.donkey xD
MY KNIGHTS! I AM SURROUNDED!! PROTECT THE KING!!
peru

rip you, told u its getting old and old, day by day hour by hour seconde by seconde........!!!!!!!!!
(10-10-2020, 08:08 PM)Peru Wrote: MY KNIGHTS! I AM SURROUNDED!! PROTECT THE KING!!
save the poor little king :'(