Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(06-18-2013, 07:30 PM)David_GER link Wrote: yo I'm fine, just sitting here in my room at around 30°C, its hot as fuck here in germany atm. Checking the forums every now and then, thats it  8) :D

That aint that hot :+ Hits over 40++ here, Good to hear mate :)
(09-28-2008, 08:22 PM)HaZe link Wrote: We have extremely high standards. You must be very skilled and experienced before we even consider recruiting you. If you don't meet our requirements we will simply tell you denied. We do not have to say why we're denying you, just accept it and walk away. You must be a player with an excellent attitude. We do not want whiners and complete lamers joining our clan. Do not ask us for a try out, if we see something we like we will come to you. You might think this clan is incredibly strict, well you're correct. Excellence is a must.
Lol, I just noticed I really didn't meet any of the requirements to join this clan  :X
OP « Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:45:45 AM by Richard »

hmm
(09-28-2008, 08:22 PM)HaZe link Wrote: ..... You must be a player with an excellent attitude ..... Excellence is a must.

(09-28-2008, 08:22 PM)HaZe link Wrote: [sLK]Fat_Cobra

nuff said
Why so much hate, can't we all get alone and be best of friends and all share a bed together, granted it'd have to be a large bed, but I'm sure we could sort something out?
its okay IDmad those standards were created when I was serious about sa-mp haha. and Fat Cobra is the shit bruv
(06-26-2013, 09:36 PM)Fuse link Wrote: nuff said
förrädare  ;(
(06-26-2013, 05:14 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Lol, I just noticed I really didn't meet any of the requirements to join this clan  :X

Just quit SAMP already!
(06-27-2013, 05:06 PM)HaZe link Wrote: its okay IDmad those standards were created when I was serious about sa-mp haha. and Fat Cobra is the shit bruv
haha, cool  :D Maybe I deserve the "bottom bitch" rank due to my lack of skills  :roll:

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=13647.msg441542#msg441542 date=1372350698]

Just quit SAMP already!
I already quit sa-mp back in 2009! After that I've got maybe 20-30 hours of ingame time in total, less than some regular players gain in a week...  :roll:
Just kidding IDmad ill always love you