zTicKz  :7
(05-16-2012, 02:40 PM)StickZ link Wrote: yoyoyo am good man thx and you
Im great man :D

(05-15-2012, 10:10 PM)David_GER link Wrote: oh hi  gilli :D
Ohai David :D How yu doin cobba!
pikabooooo
(05-17-2012, 08:38 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: pikabooooo
Darkieeeeeeeeeee how yu doin smecksay :D
(05-13-2012, 03:16 AM)IDmad link Wrote: what the hell, let's just make an oldschool reunion while we're at it. 18/5/2012 or 5/18/2012 like yall americans like u say it. Be there or be square. I know most of oldschoold players are lurking here so just show up on that Friday evening and we'll have a blast!  :)

What time?
(05-18-2012, 03:39 PM)Thug link Wrote: What time?
Well I was planning on playing around midnight European time so that's about 10-11pm ur time and 4-6pm for our american players.
But if anyone doesn't have anything better to do they can start playing earlier on the evening and wait till ppl start showing up.
lmao u faggot friday night and planning a samp reunion... i'll be thinkin of this in a bar, i sure will
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=13647.msg422068#msg422068 date=1337353464]
lmao u faggot friday night and planning a samp reunion... i'll be thinkin of this in a bar, i sure will
meh u noob, everyone knows Saturday is the day to go out. On Friday u rest after a week of school/work and on Saturday u have energy to party. Everyone knows this. Except some noob from Estonia *cough*  :)

And tbh I'm going out tonight also but I'll come back b4 midnight so I'm not really sitting home all night  ;)

EDIT: Was fun playing with some of ya guys, especially Agent and Fat_Cobra  ;) Was hoping to see more old faces but sadly didn't :/ Well maybe some other time...
ye was nice, 6 slk's online before as well :o