Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Hahaha, the dirty hooger is still ranting about our clan? you sir, made my .dat, sorry, i mean my day  _O-  :roll:
(09-22-2011, 10:59 AM)Jakez link Wrote: Hahaha, the dirty hooger is still ranting about our clan? you sir, made my .dat, sorry, i mean my day  _O-  :roll:

Slice is the first one who got caught cheating, then there was this one dude hacking who was undercover in uL and Darius went all bananas cause of it and left for a moment. Not sure what ya'll did to get the boy back, but Darius has always been dirty as well. I think that your time is over Jakez, better hand over the throne and let me resurrect uL as a honorable clan.
Work on 5iN first mate.. I think a m4 kill on Bluefoxx is a little short of the uL expectations but don't worrie, i'm sure in time you'll get there! #MORALESUPPORT
I used laghacks. I'm actually Dutch.
(09-22-2011, 11:29 AM)Jakez link Wrote: Work on 5iN first mate.. I think a m4 kill on Bluefoxx is a little short of the uL expectations but don't worrie, i'm sure in time you'll get there! #MORALESUPPORT

I posted an app on your forums.
(09-22-2011, 11:30 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I used laghacks. I'm actually Dutch.
I use them to but I'm russian and my real names Vladameer Nater Vandasmootin  :roll:
[Image: You+Are+This+Gay.jpg]
(09-22-2011, 01:34 PM)XiZ link Wrote: [Image: You+Are+This+Gay.jpg]
Perhaps XiZ my matey perhaps :>
I should form a clan named IDGS (I Don't Give a Shit) I'd accept everyone who I know and wouldn't have any skill requirements or activity requirements whatsoever. A change to all this "let's see who's clan is best, plays the most and uses the best hacks/mods" shit. Few years ago being in a clan was all about having fun with ppl and doing some half-serious fighting with other clans and shiz. Now it's all about cws which are like life and death for some ppl... No wonder some ppl cheat in them...
I love you so much more for that post IDmad  _O_