Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(12-26-2010, 06:08 PM)Munch link Wrote:I was waiting for you to say something about Nickelback. :P

I knew he would just the way Maddo is  _O-

(12-27-2010, 12:22 AM)Thug link Wrote:MOM ON CHATROULETTE!!
lol :+
Haze and Ghost, turn this clan to a gang.. I mean you don't do clan wars or what other clans do, you're inactive and you just Hangout in a Ingame Gang and pop the shit out of all, Tbh, You don't even have a website, Just turn it to a gang then lol.
A gang that allow it members to be in another clans, E.g: B&A..

Well, Good luck when u don't even need it.
Quote:Mike link=topic=13647.msg366266#msg366266 date=1293961760]
Haze and Ghost, turn this clan to a gang.. I mean you don't do clan wars or what other clans do, you're inactive and you just Hangout in a Ingame Gang and pop the shit out of all, Tbh, You don't even have a website, Just turn it to a gang then lol.

ugh..
They have it, but it expired time ago
eh?  :z  _O-

what is B&A doing anythind different u just mentioned about sLK ?
In order to someone's reply in this thread:  :roll:

Who gives a fuck?
Clan leading advice, by the superior clan and clan leader, [Sw]Mike

shut your stupid ass up