Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=13647.msg348335#msg348335 date=1288280166]
That pic reminds me of the film 3 kings.

I wonder, missing Gunso? I heard Gunso is one of the best ever RW players too.

So if you add you 3 and Gunso, what 4 RW players would need to be together to beat you in a run weps 4v4?

HaZe, Ghost, Violax & Gunso vs ????

If the four of them were all at their peak, and you had to pick four other completely legit (lets just say 4-shot) fighters all at their peaks...
Noone. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if I picked 3 dudes we'd be able to win a few rounds, but overall you wouldn't get a stronger team unless you used some of those 4 names again.
(10-28-2010, 10:17 PM)H0lden link Wrote: me and immo, 1000ping all up, ease win
new bff?
(10-29-2010, 07:53 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: If the four of them were all at their peak, and you had to pick four other completely legit (lets just say 4-shot) fighters all at their peaks...
Noone. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if I picked 3 dudes we'd be able to win a few rounds, but overall you wouldn't get a stronger team unless you used some of those 4 names again.
lmao...

[NB]Dr.Vibrator, [NB]DRE, Stiff and [?]sQuad will demolish HaZe/Ghost/Violax/Gunso with ease
too bad none of them plays anymore
(10-29-2010, 08:40 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: new bff?
we're both apart of .NWC. :(
(10-29-2010, 09:37 AM)DowJones link Wrote: lmao...

[NB]Dr.Vibrator, [NB]DRE, Stiff and [?]sQuad will demolish HaZe/Ghost/Violax/Gunso with ease
too bad none of them plays anymore

Note that I said legit fighters.
That doesn't exactly mean everyone that hasn't flown a car or spawned a minigun on an official server.
But assuming in this scenario HaZe and Vio can't jump to a different team, I stand by what I said. The could get beaten for sure but I think they'd have the best average.
sQuad is in UvH and still plays (sometimes)
(10-29-2010, 11:12 AM)H0lden link Wrote: we're both apart of .NWC. :(
lol wts that  :?
(10-29-2010, 01:22 AM)Darius link Wrote: since when did u know him lol?
Because I'm not a newfag.
Someone say ,,Juice,, hell yeah,he is one off the best,try that!  8)