Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(08-10-2010, 03:34 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: Zapper > Big Brother
Azkiller / AzErTy = twins
QwErTy = cousins to them all..

happy?
Just a lil correction, Zapper is the lil brother xD
(08-10-2010, 03:40 AM)yeray link Wrote: Just a lil correction, Zapper is the lil brother xD

Really? I remember him as being the older one.
AzErTy and Azkiller are twins, and AzTeC was cloned from them, but is living at three times the rate so he's about 26 now.
(08-10-2010, 10:23 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Really? I remember him as being the older one.
AzErTy and Azkiller are twins, and AzTeC was cloned from them, but is living at three times the rate so he's about 26 now.
maybe im confused, but if i remind good yeh he was the lil brother
(08-10-2010, 02:34 PM)yeray link Wrote: maybe im confused, but if i remind good yeh he was the lil brother

zapper is the oldest
(08-10-2010, 02:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote: zapper is the oldest

agreed, zapper is like 22 I think
i was 100% sure he was the lil brother when he was in BB.. :s
Azerty can you check this topic and answer please?
What about little jimmy who stayed in their basement till he reached the age of 21, that day he fought many fat relatives for freedom! For days little jimmy ran and ran escaping hounds, cats, pigs, and yeray (who could track any human). In 1996 he found love and soon married Mrs. Little jimmy (which is actually some bitch wit big old titties). The moral of the story is fuck the police.

(08-10-2010, 09:05 PM)Flyby link Wrote: What about little jimmy who stayed in their basement till he reached the age of 21, that day he fought many fat relatives for freedom! For days little jimmy ran and ran escaping hounds, cats, pigs, and yeray (who could track any human). In 1996 he found love and soon married Mrs. Little jimmy (which is actually some bitch wit big old titties). The moral of the story is fuck the police.

what the... [Image: 16foros.gif]
(08-10-2010, 09:05 PM)Flyby link Wrote: What about little jimmy who stayed in their basement till he reached the age of 21, that day he fought many fat relatives for freedom! For days little jimmy ran and ran escaping hounds, cats, pigs, and yeray (who could track any human). In 1996 he found love and soon married Mrs. Little jimmy (which is actually some bitch wit big old titties). The moral of the story is fuck the police.

Good lol :D
i'll have what hes having