Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
dani3l my fellow nub that is a great song
and for HaZe
there last album was black metal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheist_(album)
dont say i dont do mine
and that was their last album wich means IT did last
i mightve been wrong about the church stuff but im never wrong with things liek that =D
btw are you all just into death metal?
Cannibal Corpse - "Evisceration Plague" Metal Blade
^^one of cannibal cropse's best songs
Job for a Cowboy - "Unfurling a Darkened Gospel"
^^i lol at the new death metal bands =D
well JFAC went in the right direction: they stopped playing deathcore (the genre is so played out these days) and are attempting to play real death metal. Its average at best, nothing special but I give em props for trying. JFAC and Despised Icon pretty much created the deathcore sound. Bands like Suicide Silence, BMTH, and other copy bands turned it into generic crap that it is today.
no i'm not only into death metal. I'm into pretty much all of the metal sub-genres, except for a lot of black metal.
wow there is admins in lvp who actually now music
unlike lws =(
(01-27-2010, 11:49 PM)Carcass link Wrote:well JFAC went in the right direction: they stopped playing deathcore (the genre is so played out these days) and are attempting to play real death metal. Its average at best, nothing special but I give em props for trying. JFAC and Despised Icon pretty much created the deathcore sound. Bands like Suicide Silence, BMTH, and other copy bands turned it into generic crap that it is today.
SS are still pretty okay, BMTH on the other hand id agree
Burial - Ghost Hardware
If you are into Burial, I recommend you to check out that mix:

http://www.rockthedub.com/2009/05/krypti...o-mix.html

It's pretty deep and complex, reminds me a lot of Burial's sound, sounds extra good while cruising in a car at night.
Burial is fucking great. I love the album "Untrue"

Flying Lotus ftw:

flying lotus - 1983
2 INCH Featuring Lady GaGa

throw up your 2inch'
LMAO  _O-