Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
My support for SLK boys.
(09-30-2009, 06:29 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Gratz boys, time flys.

The only thing flying here is gonna be your fucking ass, if you're not stopping to fake oldschool people like DevilSoN and Pickle.
(09-30-2009, 07:46 PM)Hitman link Wrote: The only thing flying here is gonna be your fucking ass, if you're not stopping to fake oldschool people like DevilSoN and Pickle.

What the fuck are you talking about dude?
(10-01-2009, 02:16 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about dude?
YOU HEARD HIM!
(10-01-2009, 02:16 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about dude?
don't pretend you don't know what he's talking about as the IP of Pickle on UvH site and Pickle and Devilson here both match to YOUR IP.
ahahahahahahahahhahahah
OoO how he know about deliv_son and pickle,he didn't play samp in that time when those two guys play
(10-01-2009, 01:59 PM)Juice link Wrote: OoO how he know about deliv_son and pickle,he didn't play samp in that time when those two guys play

i have no idea about that, all i know is that their IPs are the same and that tejejay/tapout or whatever nickname he uses is an old uvh reject
Pickle = Devil_Son = Teejay = Tapout i guess then
(10-01-2009, 04:13 PM)azerty link Wrote: Pickle = Devil_Son = Teejay = Tapout i guess then

Yeah teejay faked them all (the real pickle and devilson won't ever come back to samp, i guess)

oh and he also applied again for uvh under the name of "reed", lol, while he faked pickle and devilson at the same time