Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-27-2009, 02:51 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Outbreak, don't worry about it. I really, really don't care what people are saying. I don't need all of them coming in this thread telling me how to lead my clan. It's irritating but I'm just gonna ignore it.

Nuff said, haters just gtfo.. :)

Uber, man that banner/signature is fucking awesome bro!
There all good fighters in there own ways what might be someones strong point maybe anothers weak point so why is everyone getting there knickers in a twist  :roll:
The whole clan sucks. Leaders, recruits, my god you're all terrible.
Really just horrific. Like, oh my god, how bad can a clan get?
Like I says to 8Ball I says "sLK are SO bad they're the WORST!"
"I know right?" "ye"
Outbreak , I tought you kinda left sa-mp ..Didnt see you for a few months I think . Still connected with
Candygirl ? and the server you two had or w/e ?

EDIT : ^ lol candy , just asked about you and here you are !
Yeah im not so much bothered by their comments, its jsut the way people come out with all their shit comments. When before they'd act all fine.

I'd happily fight anyone who doubts me. I my not be at my best, but any challenge is welcomed.

Except for estroe, hes got some mean reflexes for an old priest.

Uber... I love the banner... Awesome work. DeLiC and Darkfires poses are funny too :)

Edit...@ Agent.. i left LVP and the fighting behind at the beginning of the year to concentrate on candys and my server. Then after a little break decided to come back. Im starting to do more fighting just recetly though.
(07-27-2009, 02:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The whole clan sucks. Leaders, recruits, my god you're all terrible.
"I know right?" "ye"
lmao
(07-27-2009, 02:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: The whole clan sucks. Leaders, recruits, my god you're all terrible.
"I know right?" "ye"
O DEM BE FIGHTIN WURDZ. U WANNA TUSSLE???
(07-27-2009, 02:57 PM)SAFC link Wrote: I'd happily fight anyone who doubts me. I my not be at my best, but any challenge is welcomed.

Except for estroe, hes got some mean reflexes for an old priest.

:')

And I didn't even doubt you!
(07-27-2009, 03:38 PM)Richard link Wrote: :')

And I didn't even doubt you!

Aaahhh lurker :p

Welcome father.
nice banner  ;)