Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
New banner i made. Thanks to David, Fat_Cobra and especially Holden.
[Image: 2r7a2y1.jpg]
thats a nice lineup you got there
Nice pic.
nice ;)

and yes, I knew what i was fucking doing when I recruited these past 3 members and I'm kinda offended that people question my judgment.
Nice banner!
1+!
nice banner better then i thought it would be
(07-27-2009, 07:37 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: I agree, sLK always had over average members and then Outbreak, Holden and Fat_Cobra turned up and i only have heard of Cobra + seen Outbreak fight a few times and i'm not saying their good fighters but they're certainly not the best. i see Violax, DeLiC, Darkfire, Sammo, Thug, Gunso, Ghost, HaZe as all experienced fighters.

fat cobra is a good fighter
Quote:Santino link=topic=13647.msg240292#msg240292 date=1248702000]
fat cobra is a good fighter
absolutely :)
I dare bet the people saying negative things about the three of us new recruits have either, not fought us, not fought us recently, or don't really know us.

Seems like those who the talkers like are good fighters. And those who they don't like aren't good or just average..

So is this about kissing ass? Only being respectful and friends with players who you think are good fighters?
Outbreak, don't worry about it. I really, really don't care what people are saying. I don't need all of them coming in this thread telling me how to lead my clan. It's irritating but I'm just gonna ignore it.