Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Totally
(04-13-2009, 01:51 PM)Maka link Wrote: Doesn't the server have logs?
Not that this opinion matters at all but, he was only cheating on a test server.
What harm could it have done, really? There weren't any people apart from you two either.
There's way more people here, on the forum, in SA:MP, well known or not- that have cheated on some occasion.
You just don't know it from them probably.

The only thing I'm saying is, he didn't harm anyone using them on what you can call, a private server. (You're still scripting it and there weren't any public players)

Then again, I believe it's up to the clan's management to decide what happens with their member.
There's way more top-clans that have cheaters in their memberlists. If you'd be so unsure about a person for let's say a clan war, just propose that the person doesn't take place in it.

maka the fact of the matter is he has used hacks in the past and has them on his pc so he has axcess to them at all times would u want a kid like that in SiN if u knew it?
(04-13-2009, 01:53 PM)Matthias link Wrote: As you said it was a test server, so I didnt have logs yet
server_log
(04-13-2009, 01:48 PM)Philip link Wrote: I don't really care about your lies too.
Oh and by the way, I'm leaving sLK and sa-mp, I had enough of these fucking haters and littile idiots.
k bye.
(04-13-2009, 01:58 PM)Philip link Wrote: server_log
I refresh that a lot. and gf.
Philip u are stuck in your own lie no 1 knew was joining sLK n why would he ask u to try out a hacking thing did he know u had hacks? doubt it very much cause we would of had this fight along time ago if he did soo stop trying to act like Matt is the bad kid here and stop trying to swicth the topic this is what u get for hacking kid.
(04-13-2009, 01:59 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: k bye.
bye delic :w

what a shame.
XD
cheating on test server or flying bus on lvp is same (id know right?, right?)
Quote:Tom link=topic=13647.msg199988#msg199988 date=1239629308]
Philip u are stuck in your own lie no 1 knew was joining sLK n why would he ask u to try out a hacking thing did he know u had hacks? doubt it very much cause we would of had this fight along time ago if he did soo stop trying to act like Matt is the bad kid here and stop trying to swicth the topic this is what u get for hacking kid.
I'm the same age as you and you are calling me a kid..