Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
(04-27-2013, 04:11 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Maybe. I also think so but I want to know if someone bought it to tell us if it's worth it.

might give u a feedback if a friend of mine's going to buy one
;(
I'm curious about the S4... It'll arrive here in May. Anyway I believe it isn't a HUGE difference compared to the S3, I mean, not worth changing it if you own the S3.

What I am really curious about testing is the Sony Xperia Z. Hasn't arrived here either. Has anyone tried it yet? Or does anyone own it?
The Sony Xperia Z has beast specs. I'm drooling to put my hands on it someday lol, but I won't buy it because obviously it's too expensive.
(04-28-2013, 10:44 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: The Sony Xperia Z has beast specs. I'm drooling to put my hands on it someday lol, but I won't buy it because obviously it's too expensive.

Prostitute yourself?
Nani?

lolwut?
(04-30-2013, 11:30 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Prostitute yourself?

I would.
My new phone

Motorola Atrix 2

Not as awesome as an S3 or an Xperia Z... But still I'll loving it. My first time owning such a beast phone :DD

[Image: url%5D]

Edit: I take it back, I don't love it that much anymore. It's great and all and it's my first time experiencing 1080p HD playback on a phone, which was really awesome. But for some reason the music player is too inconvenient. I still have no idea how to use it. It seems it needs me to put my tracks on my google account and then download them from my phone, but I still don't know how to do that so I just downloaded another app. The gallery seems to be the same way too.

Bad move, Motorola.
Have the Xperia S, huge difference compared to Z; the Z is much bigger and I thought the S was big enough

Battery life on Z is apparently even shitter than other Xperias which is pretty bad lol, apart from that a great phone

The S4 does shit on basically all competition, bit of an overkill though those specs
Got tired of my iPhone 4s and bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 today, I'm still trying to get used to Android.