Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
Nokia Lumia 800 was on offer for £120 today \o

[Image: NOKIA-LUMIA-800__1_L.png]

Windows phone though... :'(
Haha, still a decent phone, better than Symbian for sure.
Ive got a Samsung Galaxy Note, had it for a while now and LOVE it!  O+
Quote:Dacads link=topic=11385.msg434798#msg434798 date=1355404431]
Let's be honest guys Nokia made the best phone ever the 3310..doesn't get any better then that, screw these smartphones there HD cams and touch screens are nothing in comparison 8) _O-

And don't forget the best game ever snake :Y)
[Image: nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg]
[Image: snake_nokia_3310.jpg]

I think this brings this discussion to an end 8)

My mom,still has this one, works perfectly!
Been having huge problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace lately, in fact it won't even turn on anymore, if anyone can help please tell me.

Here's what happened:
I was downloading video files... When I decided that I wanted to delete just ONE video, all of them are gone (the downloaded ones only, not other files), so I figured that it might be a corrupt SD card or maybe a virus. I tried to delete everything on the SD card, same thing happened again. So, I decided to try a hard reset. I don't know if I did it wrong or if it's something wrong with the phone. Anyway, I went to Settings>Privacy>Restore to factory, or reset, or w/e I don't remember exactly what it was.

Now after it's done resetting, it kept restarting the phone. Before it's even done starting, it restarts again, and again nonstop until I take out the battery. A friend of mine told me that I need to install a new ROM, tried CWM 5.0 (I think). Now instead of restarting it stays stuck at the first screen where it says, "Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830" forever, until I take out the battery or it runs out of power.

I should've saved the money I spent on that phone for an iPhone 4S, I'm not even too greedy for the iPhone 5. :(
(12-17-2012, 05:19 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Been having huge problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace lately, in fact it won't even turn on anymore, if anyone can help please tell me.

Here's what happened:
I was downloading video files... When I decided that I wanted to delete just ONE video, all of them are gone (the downloaded ones only, not other files), so I figured that it might be a corrupt SD card or maybe a virus. I tried to delete everything on the SD card, same thing happened again. So, I decided to try a hard reset. I don't know if I did it wrong or if it's something wrong with the phone. Anyway, I went to Settings>Privacy>Restore to factory, or reset, or w/e I don't remember exactly what it was.

Now after it's done resetting, it kept restarting the phone. Before it's even done starting, it restarts again, and again nonstop until I take out the battery. A friend of mine told me that I need to install a new ROM, tried CWM 5.0 (I think). Now instead of restarting it stays stuck at the first screen where it says, "Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830" forever, until I take out the battery or it runs out of power.

I should've saved the money I spent on that phone for an iPhone 4S, I'm not even too greedy for the iPhone 5. :(

iPhones are  so 2008.
Still better than this shitty samsung phone.
iPhones and Samsung both suck, If you want long lasting quaility go Nokia
(12-16-2012, 09:41 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: My mom,still has this one, works perfectly!
ye this is the dream phone that ive been lookin for too :) my mate had one that ended up under the snow for a whole winter and then he found it at the summer and had it inside for 2 weeks and it started without any complications
(12-17-2012, 11:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: iPhones and Samsung both suck, If you want long lasting quaility go Nokia
Bitch please, nothing wrong with samsung