Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
My new phone
Apple - Introducing iPhone 5
Any good? Apparently 4S is better xD Since the passing of Steve Jobs Apple has been going downhill _O-
Symbian phones are usually laggy, not many apps avaible, like IDmad said you should go for an android phone , HTC / Samsung / Sony do have good mid range phones
I had a Symbian (Nokia 5800), and even though its hardware is very good, OS kinda bottlenecks it. If you ask me, to the present time, buying a Symbian OS phone is like buying a 2012 brand new computer with Windows XP 32bit installed. I'd go for an Android phone, but definitely not for an iPhone.
If X7 has Symbian..... DON'T GET CLOSER TO IT YOU'LL CATCH A DISEASE.

Seriously Symbian sux balls... If you HAVE to get a Nokia, then get at least one with Windows Phone or MeeGo installed in it.

Otherwise, get an Android.
Smartphone people lol.
(12-12-2012, 09:32 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Smartphone people lol.
Too poor to buy a smartphone?  :roll:
It's like u'd say to people in the early 2000's "Computer people lol."
I can guarantee that in 5 years u'll have a smartphone too since I doubt they'll make any normal phones anymore by then...

(12-12-2012, 04:04 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: Seriously Symbian sux balls... If you HAVE to get a Nokia, then get at least one with Windows Phone or MeeGo installed in it.
what's wrong with Nokia? From what I've heard the new 920 is very competitive against the iPhone 5 or samsung galaxy s3 and on some areas it's even better than those two (camera, durability)
And if u want to be a bit different and not act like everyone else (by buying an iPhone or samsung galaxy) then the nokia lumia is a great choice imo.
Sony Xperia S or HTC One X are also worth looking at 8)

Just got (4 days ago) a beautiful shiny new Samsung Galaxy S III in the dark blue color. Its so pretty and I LOVE it.  *O*
Quote:Dacads link=topic=11385.msg434731#msg434731 date=1355320667]
Sony Xperia S or HTC One X are also worth looking at 8)
HTC one X is already "outdated", they replaced it with the ONE X+ , what a disgrace  :X