Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
(09-12-2012, 06:33 PM)azerty link Wrote: Good joke my friend !
it's not a joke :P S3 is better...
(09-12-2012, 07:32 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: it's not a joke :P S3 is better...

True..
Galaxy y.
[Image: samsung-galaxy-y-s5360.jpg]
(09-12-2012, 09:30 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: True..
(09-12-2012, 07:32 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: it's not a joke :P S3 is better...
Samsung lovers in love with the Galaxy S3  :(
(09-11-2012, 09:22 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Haha with 'beats audio' you've got to be kidding.

Oh c'mon now Target, you know Beats Audio is the best audio equipment on Earth today! *sarcastic grin

Waiting for someone to comment on how awesome the new iPhone 5 is. *even bigger grin
(09-13-2012, 03:59 PM)azerty link Wrote: Samsung lovers in love with the Galaxy S3  :(
What's wrong with the Samsung Galaxy S3?
(09-13-2012, 07:02 PM)Fuse link Wrote: What's wrong with the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Evry1 was exited about the Samsung Galaxy S2, but the build quality was horrible , when you had that in hands it was like having a Samsung Star. The specs were awsome but having great specs and horrible build quality isn't just enough when you pay around 500+Euros.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is just a plastic phone with awsome specs, and on top of that you have that sucky ass TouchWiz
And the design of the S3 is realy bad, its obviously a smaller Galaxy Tab
With HTC you have the build quality and great specs ( I myself own the HTC Desire HD and its awsome, Azkiller just bought the ONE X and overall its a beast of a phone, photo wise its very good, very fast and in hands it feels great compared to that plastic "phone" of Samsung... )

Just my opinion ofcourse
(09-13-2012, 04:05 PM)Maka link Wrote: Oh c'mon now Target, you know Beats Audio is the best audio equipment on Earth today! *sarcastic grin

Waiting for someone to comment on how awesome the new iPhone 5 is. *even bigger grin
]
iphone 5 is awesome
(09-13-2012, 09:39 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: ]
iphone 5 is awesome

xD

I own the S2 and performance wise, the phone is actually stunning. The only part I complained about earlier is TouchWiz, because I prefer to work with the original stock Android versions.
Personally, if I buy another smartphone next time, I'm going for a Google model with stock Android.
(09-13-2012, 09:46 PM)Maka link Wrote: xD

I own the S2 and performance wise, the phone is actually stunning. The only part I complained about earlier is TouchWiz, because I prefer to work with the original stock Android versions.
Personally, if I buy another smartphone next time, I'm going for a Google model with stock Android.
My tablet runs Android and I havent had many issues at all Android kicks ass imo :)