Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
Been a while since I've posted here, so much has changed since then. I have since found out that iPhone FAR exceeds ANY Android based phone that I have used as far as number of installed apps can actually be installed at one time. Also, iPhone users don't have to worry if a certain app will work or not, since the hardware is uniform.

Damnit, I do love having a physical keypad, but I am hating these damn low memory messages I get with my LG Apex (US740)... I might have to figure out how to get good, low cost service with an used iPhone 4 or 4s... any ideas?
(03-23-2012, 04:33 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Been a while since I've posted here, so much has changed since then. I have since found out that iPhone FAR exceeds ANY Android based phone that I have used as far as number of installed apps can actually be installed at one time. Also, iPhone users don't have to worry if a certain app will work or not, since the hardware is uniform.

Damnit, I do love having a physical keypad, but I am hating these damn low memory messages I get with my LG Apex (US740)... I might have to figure out how to get good, low cost service with an used iPhone 4 or 4s... any ideas?
Buy a brain  O+ Fucking gay iPhones fuckin fuckin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJxFk2kBiELR9trtgNhJx...3N2ULto_H6]
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=11385.msg417514#msg417514 date=1332482728]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJxFk2kBiELR9trtgNhJx...3N2ULto_H6]
Sexy!
maaybe in 2005 xD
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=11385.msg417573#msg417573 date=1332604920]
maaybe in 2005 xD
I'd buy it still :+ All I use my phone for is Call/Txt/and Music on the way to work :P
[Image: Sony-Xperia-ion.jpg]

I'm gonna buy this one later its called Xperia Ion, and its ready to fuck all the iphones.
(03-25-2012, 09:21 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: I'm gonna buy this one later its called Xperia Ion, and its ready to fuck all the iphones.

I'm gonna buy an Aston Martin later.  :+
(03-25-2012, 09:21 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: [Image: Sony-Xperia-ion.jpg]
Nice! :)
[Image: HTC-EVO-3D.jpg]