Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What mobile phone do you have?
(08-04-2010, 09:10 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: Do you also have that sweet red thingy at the cord? :+
It came out of the Telephone's box, but I don't use it.

Some girls who I know use it  :D
[Image: zw0nef.jpg]
I have this phone same as ion
(08-10-2010, 11:12 PM)ion link Wrote: 1. What mobile you got?

[Image: iol0xz.png]
2. And it is that a good?
yeah bcause have wifi :) . i bought 2 years ago  ;)

Nothing else doesn't even come close, great pick.
I have this one:  :)
[Image: celular++520.jpg]
(08-03-2010, 05:30 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Any thoughts on the HTC touch phones? Want a HD2
Yeah, they're for homos.
You should totally get one!
[Image: nokia3120.jpg]

The best ever.

When lost, it always returns to the owner, since the finder has 99% chance to have a better phone and they always ring back to someone i know XD.

Screen is nearly unbreakable, drunk -i like to throw with things- proof, toilet proof etc...
i have one like that.

Nokia 1680

[Image: main_image_01.jpg]

planning to buy Nokia 5800 XPress music
(08-11-2010, 07:01 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: planning to buy Nokia 5800 XPress music

Don't, unless you want to look like a complete cock while listening your ghey shit on the street. Phones aren't meant to be for listening music. Period.
(08-11-2010, 08:11 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Don't, unless you want to look like a complete cock while listening your ghey shit on the street. Phones aren't meant to be for listening music. Period.

They're only really meant for 2 purposes; making calls and receiving calls, yet every phone nowadays does pretty much everything under the sun.
May as well use it to listen to music.
(08-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah, they're for homos.
You should totally get one!

Wow, didn't know that. Glad you are the "Guru" over here that knows everything. Better tell my girlfriend that i am gay and break up with her.

... :X