Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
saddick im not trollin', just dis little fail stalker  ;)
(06-05-2011, 02:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i find it funny how youre stalking me and i always prove you wrong because we all know that youre mentally retarded kid calling normal people mentally retarded. how cute, my trolling really got u down  O+
This is the truth  :+ and What the hell! I care about styl4, but was lazy to comment. cheap cows
(06-05-2011, 02:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: i find it funny how youre stalking me and i always prove you wrong because we all know that youre mentally retarded kid calling normal people mentally retarded. how cute, my trolling really got u down  O+
Nah you're just so mentally retarded that you actually think you're normal.
(06-05-2011, 03:51 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: saddick im not trollin', just dis little fail stalker  ;)
True, you aren't trolling, because you're failing at it.
Quote: link=topic=11324.msg390807#msg390807 date=1307306643]
Nah you're just so mentally retarded that you actually think you're normal.True, you aren't trolling, because you're failing at it.

another mentally retarded kid case detect

if i fail at trolling then im not a troll, thanks for compliment! 11 years old kid saved me again! nao nao, time for bed jordan  :w
(06-05-2011, 10:09 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: another mentally retarded kid case detect

if i fail at trolling then im not a troll, thanks for compliment! 11 years old kid saved me again! nao nao, time for bed jordan  :w
You should have checked the first post before posting.
o'shit
(06-05-2011, 02:02 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: my trolling really got u down  O+
Oh, I see what you're trying to do there. I initially thought you were one of those "special" guys, you know
(06-06-2011, 09:52 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Oh, I see what you're trying to do there. I initially thought you were one of those "special" guys, you know

eyo men,,
UvH is gay.
(06-08-2011, 07:37 AM)XiZ link Wrote: UvH is gay.

No you, sir. Go join a guild and get some gold, fag.