Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(06-04-2011, 08:40 AM)Kase link Wrote: Indeed. And I'm worried too about that guy, he's been impersonating whoever he wants and I still can't get how.

No, it was me. I'd like to thank Jonas for being so helpful and clear anyway, we'll have to point out who those guys are anyway ;)
Oh, well I just thought it was kinda strange, seeing what happened  :P
(06-04-2011, 10:11 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: No, it was me. I'd like to thank Jonas for being so helpful and clear anyway, we'll have to point out who those guys are anyway ;)
join Ask on gtat =D
(06-04-2011, 08:58 AM)Jonas link Wrote: I hope from now on, people stop accusing us from one thing we didnt know it has happened until a guy came type to me on xfire saying we hack UvH, lol.
Me :D
I ALREADY ADMIT IT WAS ME WHAT ELSE DO U WANT  :'( :'( :'(
(06-04-2011, 08:58 AM)Jonas link Wrote: Ok, enough of bullshits and fairy tails.

Looks like someone is trying to impersonate us, by faking us. Untill now we didnt even know your website, im not even sure if we got accounts on your server.

Whoever is doing this, he failed. We dont use IRC and we never used, tbh i never used it. Like MaZ said we arent capable of doing this due to many reasons.

I also want to catch the hater who is trying to fuck our reputation, so im here to clean our rep even tho it was never dirty. Our leader is [Dc]Disciple and not [Dc]disipline , like a member typed previously.

No, we did not fake Riotmaker, he was on our GTA:T gang thats why he was using the [Dc] tag.

I've never played on LVP or even visited UvH foruns.

I hope from now on, people stop accusing us from one thing we didnt know it has happened until a guy came type to me on xfire saying we hack UvH, lol.

I guess its all any doubt just type here, i'll keep and eye on this topic.

I wanna also give a Thanks to MaZ for defending the truth, well done buddie :)

PS: Unbreak stop hating and trolling

This is indeed true. Greetings I'm [Dc]Disciple. I've never been on this forum nor I've ever played LVP. I see some drama going on here and comments about me saying "Never fuck with [Dc]" which was actually someone faking me. I've never visited UvH website but once, which was to only defend my clan from this drama, which unfortunately later I got my posting rights removed. I don't know how to hack nor I want to hack and even if i knew I'd not hack a clan. We got problems of members impersonating us as you can see. I guess this started after we had the tcw and we found a Uvh suspicious. UvH, stop wasting your time changing your passwords on everything, we don't need to know them nor we want to hack your website. If you don't know [Dc], we are a clean clan. We do not play LVP nor we use IRC. If anyone keeps impersonating any [Dc] members on your site or any other site, feel free to know it is not us.

Peace.
This dude above me have made an account on UvH,ask FateTrip if you don't beleive me.
or someone is using you guys nicks,but anyway since the lost you guys had agains't us in the tcw these things happend now what would you guys want us to think ? and then later next day some dicipline or how ever you type come in our channel,don't fuck with [Dc] again
(06-04-2011, 04:11 PM)Disciple link Wrote: I've never visited UvH website but once, which was to only defend my clan from this drama, which unfortunately later I got my posting rights removed.
he did visit your forum once as he said
just saying all I know MaZ even too I know more just not that.
(06-04-2011, 08:58 AM)Jonas link Wrote: Our leader is [Dc]Disciple and not [Dc]disipline , like a member typed previously.
Can't find that, all have said Disciple from what i've seen.

Whether it's Dc or not, fact is it only started to happen when we had a TCW with you and say not to fuck with Dc, can't help but find that suspicious.