Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(08-18-2009, 11:29 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Look at how you run and sprint in that 0.3 vid... seems GTA IV. I smell big changes in RW.

Nah it was the same in 0.2 (skins walking like they walk in singleplayer) but if you add a simple line in the script all skins are walking like CJ (what is the case on the most servers, since the individual walking styles are gay)
UvH Rap Battle

I found the old UvH Rap again, so maybe some of you guys want to listen to it.

http://files.uploadffs.com/4/325e4ed2/UvH_Rap.wma

One evening around 1,5 years ago we all were bored and decided to have a little rap battle on TeamSpeak, lol, and thats the result.

The old download link at www.uvhclan.com was broken so i re-uploaded it again now.

In TeamSpeak were: (UvH)HUNTER8491, ORGASMUS, Ganja, Hitman, Arky, Roald, UzI, Tdrtnlz and maybe some moar i cant remember.

Rappers were HUNTER, Orgasmus and Ganja (HUNTER & Orgasmus are german like me, so their english pretty much sounds crappy, Ganja is from UK and has good english lol)

I didnt rap tho, i just talked :)

Was a real funny day, and maybe you give it a listen too, lol, its 33 minutes. At the beginning the raps are pretty sucky but from minute 21-33 Ganja has a rapping spree lol.

The battle was from 31. January 2008.
cool
(Belated) Congratulations to the following people

For making it into probation:
[UvH_P]Mark
[UvH_P]K4iz3R
[UvH_P]Seth

And to these for making it out of probation:
[UvH]Gaahl
[UvH]Blackbean

Congratulations and welcome to UvH.  :w
lmfao ORGASMUS**

''il go and find your fathers tomb at the ... tomb'' hahaha im actually in tears laughin
Lmao at the rap battle!!
(09-04-2009, 03:42 PM)Tdrtnlz link Wrote: ...

who is this??!

btw... IM BACK FROM VACATION  :w
Finally, Hitman. :D

(09-05-2009, 06:16 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Finally, Hitman. :D

yeye, italy had hawt chicks everywhere, was kind of too hot tho :P  even the mare had atleast 27°C lol i bet
(09-05-2009, 06:20 PM)Hitman link Wrote: yeye, italy had hawt chicks everywhere, was kind of too hot tho :P  even the mare had atleast 27°C lol i bet

Italian chicks <3 SHEEEEEET BRUVVVV.