Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
Such a sick movie, the opening is epic. Stanley Kubrick knows his stuff.
[UvH_P]ReLoaded, [SWK]Hellweed, [VG]SLicK, [VG]ReLoaded_ and whatever other names you used.

GF on lifetime ban on all UvH related things. Forum, website, IRC, server, and everything.
Quote:[UvH_P]ReLoaded, [SWK]Hellweed, [VG]SLicK, [VG]ReLoaded_ and whatever other names you used.

GF on lifetime ban on all UvH related things. Forum, website, IRC, server, and everything.
ehrm? wtf? 8)7 :?
He guessed the password of my account on the UvH forums, and posted as if he was me to accept him into the clan.

I have proof but I don't think it's appropriate to post it here...
yup for people here it might seem like a WTF case but it isnt and he deserves it.

Hope you learned your lesson now.
I just want people to know that Hellweed had nothing to do with it. His nickname only comes up because they share the same ip.
might be and personaly i dont have any suspicion that what you say isnt true still we ain't taking any chances.
OLOL
I never done anything neither did Hellweed so,
yeh why shud we get banned
dudes believe me or not its just a mistake or something i was with him all evening and he was sitting next to me as i say its just a silmple mistake somewhere however i know that neither of us did it.
eh? no comment, doing that is just plain sad and deserves some humiliation on their SA-MP identity for all the community to hear.