Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
hey guys we are still live and well! Haven't been here for a while but wanted to let you guys know you can visit our facebook page, where we share photos, videos and just hang out.

Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/TheMobCommunity
only active in NoV >.>
And even there we kinda taking a break, SA:MP gets old quick nowadays :P
I'm mostly interested in playing other games like L4D2 and Killing Floor, same as other members.
BTW first post been updated for anyone that hasn't checked it yet, New site will be coming soon too.
we started in sa-mp in 06 and ive been playing since mta vc so I've gotten an opportunity to see the transition from vc to sa. gta 4 didnt have the best online and we didnt go that route. they way PC games are going now would be allot of focus on the multi player so i predict something nice for gta 5 and being around so long its only obvious that that the next major step.

we do play other games but with me being inactive for a couple of years now, i havent had the opportunity to do the things i would like. but we have still dominated sa-mp for years upon years so im happy to see what has been accomplished.

MOB has the infrastructure so we will be around for years to come :) and will see the releases of better online games where we can migrate to and dominate.
For how much are you selling your gamemode
Zhoney!!!!!  O+

(06-14-2012, 12:41 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: And even there we kinda taking a break, SA:MP gets old quick nowadays :P
I'm mostly interested in playing other games like L4D2 and Killing Floor, same as other members.
BTW first post been updated for anyone that hasn't checked it yet, New site will be coming soon too.
Its only cuz you smell Vinchenzo  :X Joking I wuv you
Awwww don't lie nater, u love my smell :P
(06-17-2012, 09:43 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: Awwww don't lie nater, u love my smell :P
I do I really do it smells like....Victory! :7
hey nater :D
(07-14-2012, 04:01 AM)Zmoney link Wrote: hey nater :D
Hey Zhoney :w Hows life treatin ya :)