Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
Well I still think it's a bunch of crap that they won't even accept the 'RW AND WW are because it's BORING', seriously, but okay if you wanna hide behind your M4 then go ahead.
(05-25-2009, 08:47 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well I still think it's a bunch of crap that they won't even accept the 'RW AND WW are because it's BORING', seriously, but okay if you wanna hide behind your M4 then go ahead.

They said their demands and we will accept that. I don't know why your still posting about this topic since Hitman already told you to stop.
(05-25-2009, 08:49 PM)Hector link Wrote: They said their demands and we will accept that. I don't know why your still posting about this topic since Hitman already told you to stop.

Because I think it's stupid that we accept their demands but they won't even think twice about accepting ours, even when we offer both. It's just stupid.
lol get a grip munch
Next time keep your troops in check please,want this topic as clean as possible
I hide behind a combat actually but good try.
They haven't even accepted the offer yet,just thinking about it,now stop disobeying orders and chill the hell out.
Now let's move on...
(05-25-2009, 08:51 PM)Munch link Wrote: Because I think it's stupid that we accept their demands but they won't even think twice about accepting ours, even when we offer both. It's just stupid.

Only stupid thing is discussing here whether its stupid or not.. there is no sense in this discussion, we will see in the future what will happen, i mean there is no need for hustle. eod
LETS JUST ALL BE FRIENDS YALL  :7
(05-25-2009, 08:53 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: LETS JUST ALL BE FRIENDS YALL  :7

lol, does anyone know who this undercover guy is?
(05-25-2009, 08:54 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lol, does anyone know who this undercover guy is?

Of course I do.. :D
(05-25-2009, 08:54 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lol, does anyone know who this undercover guy is?

ONLY MY BEST FRIENDS AT MANAGEMENT AND TEF KNOW.