Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
(03-26-2008, 08:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: you would time out pretty quickly, which will cause your team mate to be alone, he'd be killed and you'd be out of the server - bam instant loss.

Acually i stayed on lvp for 30 mins without timing out or getting kicked by TEF
still everything and everyone will warp for you. they cant hit you but you sure as hell couldnt hit them. I say the ping limit should be 500.
(03-26-2008, 08:10 PM)HaZe link Wrote: still everything and everyone will warp for you. they cant hit you but you sure as hell couldnt hit them. I say the ping limit should be 500.

True altough 500 ping is still kinda high but it will do lols
well let's say if your ping goes above 600 (which can't be explained by location) u can't participate.
Normally players can get kicked for +600. Just wanted to make that clear.
The limit should be 300. If someone beats me a ping higher than that il be pissed off.
(03-26-2008, 07:24 PM)DMX link Wrote: yea we cant kill u with ur ping, i can hit u just if i shot the tree's ,ffs
btw are are pro player but ur ping .... u cant beat me 1vs1

I can't beat you 1v1? What the fuck are you talking about?
I ripped both you and no_mercy in 1v1s, and I can't remember the last time you beat me 1v1.
I'm talking without losing all my armour.

And I know you and no_mercy can hit me fucking well, and if I don't take you guys seriously or relax and move like a noob and without concentrating, you can smack down half my armour with a sawnoff shot.
Which is why my ping is just a fucking excuse to you. I'm the only high pinger that can beat you, and I'm a stronger fighter, but naturally you and your crew of friends/relatives need excuses for every single loss.

(03-27-2008, 01:00 AM)triadlad link Wrote: The limit should be 300. If someone beats me a ping higher than that il be pissed off.
Its harder for the high pinger than it is for the low pinger, especially in group fights, and I know this being a high pinger myself. If I don't concentrate for one second, or aren't careful, then one sawnoff shot aimed at the opponent could rip off all of my buddy's armour. You'd be lucky to go against a high pinger- unless its me (cos I'm awesome!)

I'm happy with ping limit of 500, high 400s are hittable (even for me, a 370 pinger, and you have no fucking clue how much I need to lead aim to hit a 400+) as long as they dont gamelag/fps lag/warp.
Speaking of fps lag, is LilJon still gonna be in the tourney?
santino.. lead aim buddy. lead - aim.
(03-26-2008, 08:07 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Does this mean i can come in with 6000 ping? i get 6000 ping on lvp when i has torrents on ;l

yea dude lets come with 6000 ping, we will win, lets see what moddo9lis can do with dat
-and about the 400ping, i didnt say that i cant kill him i mean i cant hit him good with this fucking ping (moddolis)

Quote:I can't beat you 1v1? What the fuck are you talking about?
I ripped both you and no_mercy in 1v1s, and I can't remember the last time you beat me 1v1.
I'm talking without losing all my armour.

And I know you and no_mercy can hit me fucking well, and if I don't take you guys seriously or relax and move like a noob and without concentrating, you can smack down half my armour with a sawnoff shot.
Which is why my ping is just a fucking excuse to you. I'm the only high pinger that can beat you, and I'm a stronger fighter, but naturally you and your crew of friends/relatives need excuses for every single loss.

i O+ u 2
(03-27-2008, 10:28 AM)DMX link Wrote: yea dude lets come with 6000 ping, we will win, lets see what moddo9lis can do with dat
-and about the 400ping, i didnt say that i cant kill him i mean i cant hit him good with this fucking ping (moddolis)

i O+ u 2

Lol, although there's already been talk of a 500 ping limit, sure, let these two come in with 65535 ping.
I would love to see them "win".