Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2vs2 Fight club tournament Sign up now !!
(03-26-2008, 07:21 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: If you can't hit +400 then please, go back to the "How to lead aim Lessons"  :w
Harhar, iddz0r !  :)
(03-26-2008, 07:20 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Just cos I can 1v2 you n No mercy... pfft.

yea we cant kill u with ur ping, i can hit u just if i shot the tree's ,ffs
btw are are pro player but ur ping .... u cant beat me 1vs1

Quote:If you can't hit +400 then please, go back to the "How to lead aim Lessons" 

maka go To sleep its 8:00, go sleep hurry, better for ur ass kid or cuz ur mom will kick ur ass   _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
Who want's to team with meh ? :w :*)

_O- _O- _O- _O-
DMX you can barely hit a 180 ping. I think you should just leave sa-mp because you're an epic failure.
(03-26-2008, 07:49 PM)HaZe link Wrote: DMX you can barely hit a 180 ping. I think you should just leave sa-mp because you're an epic failure.

O+ u 2

fuck off
Erm u quot'ed
Quote:If you can't hit +400 then please, go back to the "How to lead aim Lessons"
and ur reply doesn't match with the Content.
(03-26-2008, 07:24 PM)DMX link Wrote: maka go To sleep its 8:00, go sleep hurry, better for ur ass kid or cuz ur mom will kick ur ass   _O-

Btw, Can u hit ppl who have ping like +300 or +400 ?!
DMX I can go sleep whenever the fuck I want. If you can't hit 400 then you're a major failure in fighting with lead aim. Someone who knows how to fight can hit anything he wants. Just need to find the right spot. So I suggest you shush down because your comment you made is like one of an 8-year old. Please get something better, and don't start it in this topic, as mine was clearly aimed not only to you but to all the people who are crybabies about high pings.

Anyway, good luck to all the people in this tournament.
everyone who can play on LVP can participate the tournament.
Does this mean i can come in with 6000 ping? i get 6000 ping on lvp when i has torrents on ;l
you would time out pretty quickly, which will cause your team mate to be alone, he'd be killed and you'd be out of the server - bam instant loss.