my current one, pretty basic :)

[Image: desktop.jpg]
b00m, how did u got the taskbar to show on both screens? :S
here I only appears on one screen.

8)
Quote:Razor link=topic=561.msg54079#msg54079 date=1197468394]
my current one, pretty basic :)

[Image: desktop.jpg]

wow, I see you're a fan of Age of Empires..

dude, I used to be very addicted to that game.. used to play it like 3/4 hours a day...
(12-12-2007, 03:13 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:b00m, how did u got the taskbar to show on both screens? :S
here I only appears on one screen.

8)

I use Ultramon for that. It enables a smart taskbar, if i move a window from one screen to another it will also move the the other taskbar. You can also set different wallpapers, different screensavers hot keys to move windows to the other screen. And also something I use alot, if you check the screenshot and look at the menubar of total commander on the right screen, you will notice two extra icons next to the close button. The left one stretches a window over both monitors, and the right button moves the entire window to the other monitor but it will keep the same size and position (but then on the other screen).

(and no I do not have any stocks in that program ;))
time to kick this topic up >:D

connected another monitor af ew days ago, but when I set the resolution any higher than 1024x768 the screen gets really blurry :r

[Image: Background-2.jpg]
i'll post mine tomorrow :)
Here i comes  :)

[Image: namnlswi8.jpg]
lol stupid question how u make a screeni without any game on??  :?
Printscreen? :+
(01-08-2008, 02:57 PM)estroe link Wrote:Printscreen? :+

then open paint or photoshop, press ctrl+v to paste your screenie, then just save it someowhere and upload it :)