Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(12-03-2015, 01:07 AM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: Anything at least 40 proof, Beer doesn't get me drunk, only (pretty) tipsy.
Beverages of choice are rum & cola or vodka & orange juice. The only thing I never mix and prefer to drink pure is Whiskey. also pina colada, fuck yes

Last physical fight you got in: with whom? why? how did it end?

Who? A kid from another school, Why? He was bagging out my brother, How did it end? I punched him straight in the mouth and he cried like a mother fucker, This was over 10 years ago....

Worst sustained injury?
Landed on the edge of a sidewalk with my head due to an incident with the hood of a certain van, leaving me in a coma for over half a year or more and supplying my scalp with a fantastic scar. Have to wear my hair in a certain way to cover it up.

Next thing you'd want to achieve in life?
(12-03-2015, 04:58 AM)Luce link Wrote: Landed on the edge of a sidewalk with my head due to an incident with the hood of a certain van, leaving me in a coma for over half a year or more and supplying my scalp with a fantastic scar. Have to wear my hair in a certain way to cover it up.

Next thing you'd want to achieve in life?

Would like to release my album.

Would you ever write a self biography?
No

If you knew you'd die in a week, what'd you do in that week?
Quote:If you knew you'd die in a week, what'd you do in that week?

probably get in my car, fill her up and wreak havoc, driving over as many objects as possible, racking up the damage as much as I can (only materialistic, not looking out to hurt anyone physically) governmental / city council owned objects would be best, so no one would have to bear the brunt I caused (expect maybe a couple of mailboxes or w/e). My car weighs over 2,5 tonnes and is sturdy built, I think I'd get pretty far. Perhaps even end it in a police chase.

Or perhaps cry for a week then die, iunno

Any childhood memory you cherish in particular?
(12-03-2015, 11:00 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: probably get in my car, fill her up and wreak havoc, driving over as many objects as possible, racking up the damage as much as I can (only materialistic, not looking out to hurt anyone physically) governmental / city council owned objects would be best, so no one would have to bear the brunt I caused (expect maybe a couple of mailboxes or w/e). My car weighs over 2,5 tonnes and is sturdy built, I think I'd get pretty far. Perhaps even end it in a police chase.

Or perhaps cry for a week then die, iunno

Any childhood memory you cherish in particular?

Getting a copy of Slipknot's album Vol.3 (The Subliminal Verses), Till this day one of the closest albums to my heart.

Worst childhood memory?
Ugh..... Fail in Exam !

worst  Day ?
Everyday

If you could chose to be any famous character you want, who would you choose?
(12-04-2015, 12:09 PM)Faye link Wrote: Everyday

If you could chose to be any famous character you want, who would you choose?
Charlie sheen but without the HIV and physical decay

What do you think happens after death?
(12-04-2015, 11:35 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Charlie sheen but without the HIV and physical decay

What do you think happens after death?

I hang with Slayer help them write an album and enjoy a nice toasted cheese sammich and coffee.

Do you wanna die?