Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
(06-28-2014, 03:50 AM)Jhon link Wrote: First two in the eight finals round
Or round of 16 as it's best known as :7
Missed an h there, thanks for the heads up! In Spanish it's best known as eighth finals, that's why I chose that term  8)
Would love to see penalty shootout already :)
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg459018#msg459018 date=1403934790]
Would love to see penalty shootout already :)
I reckon one will happen in the finals
I prefer if a team wins with real goals. I never really felt that penalty shootout determines the real winner.
To me penalties are just lucky shots. You could perhaps determine the winner by penalties if both teams had a 1000 penalties and the score difference would be big enough.
Screw penalty shootouts. I prefer matches to be defined in the first 90 minutes. Extra time at most.
And if it ends as a draw then what? Whats your suggestion/vision of finding out who's the better team after all players are that exhausted that cant even run
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg459033#msg459033 date=1403966896]
And if it ends as a draw then what? Whats your suggestion/vision of finding out who's the better team after all players are that exhausted that cant even run
Let the ref flip a coin
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=32933.msg459033#msg459033 date=1403966896]

Silly Zaibatson. We're not saying that penalty shoot-outs shouldn't exist. We are saying we simply prefer for he game to determine a winner during normal time. If they tie during regular time, then penalties it is. Punk.