Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
3-0 now, fucking Australian lag
I think Portugal might still get a goal, but not more than one.

Super early to say this but final game here we come Germany - Netherlands, Germany wins 2-1 through  a tough game. Just feel like predicting right now. That's what I hope that happens anyway. Italy 3rd place.
Pereira gets the first yellow card in the match.

[Image: W1YJJeY.png]

Muller scores Germany's first goal 1 - 0.

[Image: 5HI2I9y.png]

Gooooooal! Hemmels scores Germany's 2nd goal. 2 - 0

[Image: SrJQC7c.png]

Pepe gets the first red card in the match. Doesn't look good for Portugal!

[Image: tyn62Jv.png]

Muller scores his 2nd goal in the match for Germany. 3 - 0!!

[Image: 5HI2I9y.png]

Was out, only just got in so late updating! :7
check the fucking time when that was posted
(06-16-2014, 05:53 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: check the fucking time when that was posted
No swearing. We don't need your kind here.
(06-16-2014, 05:58 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: No swearing. We don't need your kind here.
Pardon me, but that depends on how you read it.
I'm not gonna tolerate any bad words here. This is a high-class group of gentlemen discussing football.
Thanks Agent and Pedro! And lol, it seems that camel was actually trying to eat that Portuguese flag. Look at what they posted the day Colombia played vs. Greece, lmfao:

[Image: 10425879_635868546491572_2971219053418000499_n.jpg]

Worst thing is they were saying they only put food in the Colombian vessel so that the hen would obviously choose Colombia, LOL.

And wow, what a match. At first it seemed even and there were good chances by both sides, but then Germany clearly dominated. And with Pepe out... Oh dear, can't imagine what's coming now. STILL, Portugal has a good attack, just that they need to connect between theirselves better. A slight mistake by the German defense could mean a goal by Portugal. Good thing they took Almeida out, he was doing shit lol. Will always wonder whose damn idea it was to even call Khedira up though. FFS. I WANT KLOSE IN.
(06-16-2014, 06:03 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: Pardon me, but that depends on how you read it.
Perhaps you should read at the bottom of the post.

Quote:Was out, only just got in so late updating! :7

This is a football topic for the World Cup. If you can't post anything related to it, don't post at all.
(06-16-2014, 06:08 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Perhaps you should read at the bottom of the post.
Not needed, thanks for the advise / concern however.
(06-16-2014, 06:07 PM)Jhon link Wrote: Thanks Agent and Pedro! And lol, it seems that camel was actually trying to eat that Portuguese flag. Look at what they posted the day Colombia played vs. Greece, lmfao:

[Image: 10425879_635868546491572_2971219053418000499_n.jpg]

Worst thing is they were saying they only put food in the Colombian vessel so that the hen would obviously choose Colombia, LOL.
lool thats funny