Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(02-17-2013, 11:33 PM)HaZe link Wrote: preciseeeeely. all he does is try to create some dumb internet persona and tries to convince everyone that he was significant when really he never was good at this game

I sure hope it's all trolling cuz if he creates this character in order to achieve real-life confidence then dear god.
LOL SHIT HOOGER YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT BRUV.
(02-17-2013, 11:33 PM)HaZe link Wrote: preciseeeeely. all he does is try to create some dumb internet persona and tries to convince everyone that he was significant when really he never was good at this game

Says a guy who couldn't handle the pressure of the almighty [5iN] clan. If I remember correctly it was about the same time you pussied out when [5iN] took over on LVP. Plus you were kind of a clanhopper too (SiN, NB, sLK) :/

(02-18-2013, 01:35 AM)Shark link Wrote: I sure hope it's all trolling cuz if he creates this character in order to achieve real-life confidence then dear god.

I have no idea what character shit you are all on about.
i cant recall that 5iN has ever taken over lvp...?
and if someone quits doesnt mean he's a pussy,people have lifes
its time to let go hooger  :'( its 2013.
If this was all about letting go, we wouldn't be here getting people back again haha.
I can see this will be an interesting reunion!  :7
HEY! Add me to that list and when will this take place?
Hey Agent. Right now we have a poll running to see what's the best date for the event to take place, you can vote. In some days the list will be shortened to 4 of the most voted options, then we'll see which one is better.
(02-19-2013, 11:56 PM)Agent link Wrote: HEY! Add me to that list and when will this take place?

OHAI!!!!!! :w
If one of the days in the final vote is a saturday, I'll come