Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
who could be so special...?
(02-03-2013, 03:40 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: Date...?
I think the first thing we need to arrange first is which day of the week the event should take place.
Most of us have work/studies on normal weekdays so I think the only good options are Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
And on top of that I guess many people (including me) are drunk/partying on Friday/Saturday so those days are out of the window aswell.
So imo the only day of the week this could take place is Sunday. Everyone agrees?

Atm I think we have 30% of the possible attendees signed up for this event. We're never going to get to 100% but I think somewhere between 50-60% of the oldschool players still lurking around on different forums/on IRC etc. could be informed about this event.
Like Shark said everyone should go on different forums and inform people about this event or contact them via xfire/IRC/teamspeak etc. That way we'll get as many people participating as possible.

I think the event should take place, at the earliest in late February or early March. That way we'll get the word spread around and all the people informed in time. :)
True,would be nice if 100% attended to this event,even i am sneakin around lvp time to time... :Y)
(02-04-2013, 10:11 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: True,would be nice if 100% attended to this event,even i am sneakin around lvp time to time... :Y)
u play weekly, son
Well ya might aswell count me in or i'll trash ur party aniewaiz
(02-04-2013, 11:55 AM)Sarge link Wrote: Well ya might aswell count me in or i'll trash ur party aniewaiz

Holy shit, you little fuckface still around haha.
(02-04-2013, 12:17 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Holy shit, you little fuckface still around haha.

Did you miss meĀ  babe
I'm in
(02-04-2013, 10:51 AM)Carbon link Wrote: u play weekly, son
or not, Sarge & hooger not welcome
(02-04-2013, 09:07 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: or not, Sarge & hooger not welcome

Not really sure who you are. Didn't see you around when I was in XT/[SiN] and was hanging out with people like [SiN]Driver27, [SMITH]Known2Pwn, [MOB]Hoady etc.

Introduce yourself.