Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(11-16-2011, 08:50 PM)Richard link Wrote: Epiccc, you honestly can't believe you guys do everything right though? Trust me, I know Zaibatsu is just as bad. The amount of reports we receive is actually quite stunning. You may not see it anymore since it's gotten back to PM's rather than CSI's, but trust me, we still get them.
(11-16-2011, 08:52 PM)Kase link Wrote: Yeah right, we're only wanking, no one does anything here. What a shitty administration, duh! Yet both sides are still rule-breaking and accusing each other like kiddies, and pretending admins take actions!

Never said uall are shitty admins.. never meant it that way though.. but its that this fool gets away so many times.. thats why he gets the balls to do it again n again..

and i didnt mean anything bad to the administration.. Administration is superb on LVP the server is awesome..its always been brilliant and clean.. just wanna drive this 'muccus' off the server.. thats it
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg408666#msg408666 date=1321524439]
knew it :) i knew you'd say something like this only :)

and you are just trying to save his ass :)

>:)
if you actually read the rules instead of making up nonsense, you could read that:

1) posting videos like the ones you flooded the last pages with is not allowed & they shouldn't be considered either, as they should be sent on PM to admins.

2)Those videos are indeed meant to be private, so I couldn't show them to anyone if you sent them to me, for exhample

3)What "people thinks" does not concern us in punishing terms. And I don't need to prove anything to you about bans or not taking actions against someone, as it should be the exhact opposite(ex. You prove a ban is wrong sending VIA PM some proof like kaka did= you get unbanned, you prove someone's accusations against you are wrong by sending some proof VIA PM like Zaibatsu did= you don't get banned).

So yeah, we all have freedom of speech and you can say whatever you feel like, but I can correct you aswell if I think that what you are saying is bullshit (like almost everyone noticed in this case).
(11-17-2011, 12:33 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: 1) posting videos like the ones you flooded the last pages with is not allowed & they shouldn't be considered either, as they should be sent on PM to admins.

we are not the 1 who are posting shit videos and pics , nvm as u said so we will not post those vids and pics ;)
u may warn others also who are posting shit on out topic ...i think i shud'nt take name of that person u can guess it  ;)
GG Gaahl for showing them they aren't so right  (and respected?)as they think.i <3 you.
(11-17-2011, 12:33 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: if you actually read the rules instead of making up nonsense, you could read that:

1) posting videos like the ones you flooded the last pages with is not allowed & they shouldn't be considered either, as they should be sent on PM to admins.

2)Those videos are indeed meant to be private, so I couldn't show them to anyone if you sent them to me, for exhample

3)What "people thinks" does not concern us in punishing terms. And I don't need to prove anything to you about bans or not taking actions against someone, as it should be the exhact opposite(ex. You prove a ban is wrong sending VIA PM some proof like kaka did= you get unbanned, you prove someone's accusations against you are wrong by sending some proof VIA PM like Zaibatsu did= you don't get banned).

So yeah, we all have freedom of speech and you can say whatever you feel like, but I can correct you aswell if I think that what you are saying is bullshit (like almost everyone noticed in this case).

wow u did notice that i spammed the page? with 2 videos? :O wow

this is not a spam? http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=28...#msg408571

finally its proven you all hate [Dx] :) u found my 2 videos Spam. sir_Mo's 5 video's what fuckin useful post?

nice "PARTIALITY".

arrogant bitches.. still gonna say you are just saving his ass .:)

EDIT:

know what.. Keep on hating.. \o/
man this guy just wont learn his lesson.....
(11-17-2011, 02:28 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: man this guy just wont learn his lesson.....
give it your best shot :)
nah you are helpless...to stubborn and proud
lol u kidding me? i didnt post these videos to report u for anything. i just posted to show how much have i frapsed u and u guys still cry about ME abusing bugs. nothing to do with report in this case as u are "bug abuse - ban him now!!2!1111" lmao