Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg405217#msg405217 date=1318938585]
what about shadow[Dx] ? i see him playing daily

shadow
i dont see him throwing nade.. :) so Meh .. :) i dont believe u.. its pretty easy to Delay the Blasting of nade just by pausing.. so show the Full video.. or its useless to post here :)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg405219#msg405219 date=1318939227]
i dont see him throwing nade.. :) so Meh .. :) i dont believe u.. its pretty easy to Delay the Blasting of nade just by pausing.. so show the Full video.. or its useless to post here :)

noone else can kill me inside when he isnt running out. its shadows deathmsg and u clearly see i dont pause on my video
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg405221#msg405221 date=1318939678]
noone else can kill me inside when he isnt running out. its shadows deathmsg and u clearly see i dont pause on my video
show him throwing nade.. :) then i'll believe
Zai its aginst forum rules.. to post videos in a non video section..
why? this isnt report
This aint the video section either
just report to admins who  gave warning here ...no shit allowed to post
he is posting shit again and again same thing !
im potsing about ur clan in ur clan topic
(10-18-2011, 01:10 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: Zai its aginst forum rules.. to post videos in a non video section..

Lol? Since when? Where does it say that in the forum rules? I just looked at the forum rules and nowhere does it state that you cannot post videos on non-video sections.
(10-18-2011, 05:10 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol? Since when? Where does it say that in the forum rules? I just looked at the forum rules and nowhere does it state that you cannot post videos on non-video sections.

[Image: yociexp36.gif].. ok quick ques.. why do You always POP out Outta nowhere.. ?
n @ Epic. there's no Rule that people cant Post videos so Chill :)