Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(10-17-2011, 07:55 AM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: it (he.. or she? probbable she) is a travers,just can't do it.

lmao  _O-
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27796.msg405097#msg405097 date=1318834503]
cheap or not, tactics work pretty good for us.
killing newbies... define newbies. majority of our kills are Dx members, so i let you decide wether you concider yourselves newbies or not.
"we outgrow those to become respected and pro"

1.respected - few days ago your topic was covered with critics and you guys were like "post only gl here". thats your definition of respect?
2.pro - so you concider yourselves pro? good to know

last part of your post:
kills getting by:
running and hiding = smart,
face to face = kinda stupid heading to face to face 1vs3, i'd say bad move
i was using an example when i said "we outgrow those to become respected and pro"
respect is built in those who fear you and those who don't try to kill you (because they don't have the skills yet)

and to the last part Diddums!
if you start crying because your getting ganged up on that sad
Lvp is mainly about ganging up whith your buddys and having some fun

if you dont like getting gang raped use /fc oh i forgot you dont use that  O-)

you just ruin the game with your cheap noob tactics

thats enough from me im out of your clan topic
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405116#msg405116 date=1318846303]
i was using an example when i said "we outgrow those to become respected and pro"
respect is built in those who fear you and those who don't try to kill you (because they don't have the skills yet)

and to the last part Diddums!
if you start crying because your getting ganged up on that sad
Lvp is mainly about ganging up whith your buddys and having some fun

if you dont like getting gang raped use /fc oh i forgot you dont use that  O-)

you just ruin the game with your cheap noob tactics

thats enough from me im out of your clan topic

Wait...so ganging up on someone is perfectly okay but using whatever you consider "cheap tactics" is not?

What do you consider "cheap tactics"? I'm aware that you are against "interior abusing", and maybe the F8 stuff you accuse him of, but what else?

And please, don't say grenades or drive-by because they're in no way lame. Cheating the drive-by menu might be, but drive-by itself isn't.
(10-17-2011, 12:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Wait...so ganging up on someone is perfectly okay but using whatever you consider "cheap tactics" is not?

What do you consider "cheap tactics"? I'm aware that you are against "interior abusing", and maybe the F8 stuff you accuse him of, but what else?

And please, don't say grenades or drive-by because they're in no way lame. Cheating the drive-by menu might be, but drive-by itself isn't.

u think isnt lame cuz u r lame too lol
and why is he lame?
(10-17-2011, 12:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Wait...so ganging up on someone is perfectly okay but using whatever you consider "cheap tactics" is not?

use your brain ganging up is required to survive. Death evasion using interiors is not

Ganging up is something that should only be done if the sides are equal if we do gang-up more than we should like 3v1 i want that gone its only if they ask for it like Sir_Mo

F8 abuse freezes the game for the player for 1 second (really cheap)

running and nadeing is ok i dont mind that :D

+ there are no rules against ganging up but there are rules against death evasion (interior abuse) & F8 abuse

drive by is you numnutz its punishable
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]
use your brain ganging up is required to survive. Death evasion using interiors is not

you know this is LVP right?  running into interiors is allowed.
oh yeah, i dont know about you but i can survive without ganging up too lol.

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]Ganging up is something that should only be done if the sides are equal if we do gang-up more than we should like 3v1 i want that gone its only if they ask for it like Sir_Mo

i didnt ask anything, i just pointed out i dont find any reason why should i rush into a 1v3 fight "face to face" as you call it. i take you out 1 by 1 using my own methods and atm these tactics are pretty effective

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]F8 abuse freezes the game for the player for 1 second (really cheap)

i agree, F8 using is cheap

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]running and nadeing is ok i dont mind that :D

you're the 1st Dx saying that but again i must agree

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]+ there are no rules against ganging up but there are rules against death evasion (interior abuse) & F8 abuse

i dont get it what you mean by death evasion (interior abuse) but i still remind you that running from a fight to interior is allowed on LVP. interior abuse = nading inside and running out
death evasion = using commands to avoid death (including /q; /dive; /tp; etc)

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=27796.msg405179#msg405179 date=1318899882]drive by is you numnutz its punishable

i find nothing wrong accepting my punishment
zaibatsu i will pump ur hump very soon. again.
(10-18-2011, 08:15 AM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: zaibatsu i will pump ur hump very soon. again.

long time no see, where are eF. come to lvp