Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(09-29-2011, 07:32 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: but seriously gang topic should be only limited till - "Hey there good , Luck :) "
but we got " Hey there fags u ez retards bimbos , ur ez and u run , u lag , we pawn you "

A gang topic is a topic about a gang (no shit), and so the gang or clan in question is what should be discussed. Saying "hey there, good luck" is not discussing a gang and nobody with pride will create a gang topic just for "good luck" posts. If that's what you want create an introduction topic or "goodbye" topic.

Hint: Introductions are more likely to get nice posts.
(09-29-2011, 06:22 PM)Twinkle link Wrote: I can <3
Its cuz ur special  ;(
Hey there fags u ez retards bimbos , ur ez and u run , u lag , we pawn yo 8) 8) 8)
(09-30-2011, 12:46 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: Hey there fags u ez retards bimbos , ur ez and u run , u lag , we pawn yo 8) 8) 8)
Don't talk about yourself like that :D
Gang topics should be full of flaming, folks getting muted, banned, drama etc. That's what the real shit is all about.
(09-29-2011, 07:32 PM)Epiccc link Wrote: but we got " Hey there fags u ez retards bimbos , ur ez and u run , u lag , we pawn you "
You're not the only ones ;)
okay then good job , Thanks for the welcome :) see you ingame sometimes
When I come ig, where the fudge are all these haters? It's so boring ig, no one dms >.> , yet we got all these people posting here -.-
you got me,baby
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg403337#msg403337 date=1317323083]
should be? says who? if u cant stand the critics, then dont open a gang's topic  :Y)
we opened a gang topic for mainly reasons to give you guys a better look on how our clan works
and allso allow questions to be answered we did not intend that we get spammed with hate speech

from idiots who have nothing better to do with there time  O-)

"you can hate love. or love to hate" [Dx]Suicidalspree