Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg403007#msg403007 date=1317042545]
im not avoiding anything babe :)

Okay err, so you said you proved Lastrace wrong. Lastrace said our members are older than yours; that means your members are older.

I don't really care about ages to be honest, just wanted to clear out things, because you seem to contraddict yourself.

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=28948.msg403009#msg403009 date=1317043723]
please comment on this :S

Make a topic into CSI section about it, I'll be glad to discuss.  :)
Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=28948.msg402983#msg402983 date=1317023460]
the point being that its as bad as the Vortex and should be removed or the Vortex should be added

I believe Vortex exists on the top of Mount Chilliad already.
(09-26-2011, 02:35 PM)Kase link Wrote: Okay err, so you said you proved Lastrace wrong. Lastrace said our members are older than yours; that means your members are older..

I care about respecting people whos are older than you. "eF members are older than your gangsters.", it has two meanings, and i meaned both.. Don't care how you understood, mohit, just grab something from the words.

LR
(09-26-2011, 02:35 PM)Kase link Wrote: Okay err, so you said you proved Lastrace wrong. Lastrace said our members are older than yours; that means your members are older.

I don't really care about ages to be honest, just wanted to clear out things, because you seem to contraddict yourself.
i never said that either :D
who said what then  :o
(09-24-2011, 03:53 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: NOTE: Stop using the word "kid", eF members are older than your gangsters...
then Kase
(09-25-2011, 11:02 AM)Kase link Wrote: 30-21 are the older ones in our clan. Though that doesn't mean anything, everyone who's mature has a chance to get in even if he's 12 years old.
all i said was
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg402928#msg402928 date=1316959375]
u just proved Your friend wrong :)
i dont need to say anything ^^
*yawns* i never Proved you wrong .. you did it yourself :)
firstly : i am really sory for everytihnk from Dx members i was mad :S kaka can tell u Dx members sorry                            [Image: loveyou8.gif]
@ hacqer listen up son..u dont even stand a chance to apologise wht fucking shit u all said over there on lvp...i told ya in pm when u were teaming up with sir mo and was also /kill abusing i pmed u son rrmeber ?
" hacqer dude stop all this shit it can harm u soon .. u will realise later"
and then u started being fucking racist
saying fucking shit about our religion and country

well u messed with us ..and then u said sorry sorry! and whoom u trusted and teamed up kill u in end !!! i.e sir mo

and u lied all ure way in pm'ing me !
well i have all the stuff which can fuckin ban u from lvp what u did today!

but let my mates decide what to do ! to forgive or fuckin give proofs to admins !

grow up son. this shit will not help ya ..people realise later what fucking shit they do and mess around !
^ gangstaaa

Bankai hides...
(09-26-2011, 05:36 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: ^ gangstaaa

Bankai hides...

kbaithnks