Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg397247#msg397247 date=1311823549]
did we ask for help ? :) or improvement? :)

You NEED help.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/17363572.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/eeees.png/

aite guys ^^^^
this is maa reply to the /rage q thing u blamed on me
yizzy pawnt !!!
...... .... ... .....
(07-19-2011, 06:08 AM)YiXXeY link Wrote: [Image: samp044qa.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i really need to quote this again? u ragequited on the middle of a match because u where getting assraped
(07-28-2011, 05:02 AM)Hysteria link Wrote: You NEED help.

Hey mR. 2 shotter :) i dont see if we need help .. :) if i get a feeling then i'll let u know ok? :D
(07-28-2011, 06:27 AM)YiXXeY link Wrote: i really need to quote this again? u ragequited on the middle of a match because u where getting assraped

not amused.. thats one of the most "innocent laming" i've seen from Dx for the last week..i saw them doin fake timeouts (damn i wonder why i cant have the luck of timing out at 5 or 10 hp  :( :( ), refilling at 5v1 against me and more funny things. At first I thought they r ok, but now i see this clan is full of retards. Sorry for this but its a straight fact imo.
(07-28-2011, 11:48 AM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: not amused.. thats one of the most "innocent laming" i've seen from Dx for the last week..i saw them doin fake timeouts (damn i wonder why i cant have the luck of timing out at 5 or 10 hp  :( :( ), refilling at 5v1 against me and more funny things. At first I thought they r ok, but now i see this clan is full of retards. Sorry for this but its a straight fact imo.

we refill when u Guys refill.. Another reason for that.. (when u gang up) :) now Please say eF. dont Gang up :D

+
(07-28-2011, 11:48 AM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: i saw them doin fake timeouts

Fake timeouts?.. ok seriously kid? Oh yea now i remember..  You were the one sitting next to me right? :D.. Pffft

:) i used to respect eF clan.. But Woila.. :D i dont see any reason to do it now.. :)

only a Few are good. Rest... Geez.. :)

n as far as ur opinion is Concerned.. No one is askin you :) ... =]

Ps:- Ḥ̫̮̫̬ͤ͌ͦ̉͂͘a͔͍͖̣̜̩ͬ͑̋t̪͌́e̡͈͎̲̱r̞̓̾͗̇̒̏̑s̞̱̤̭͖̆͗ ̐͛̑̌ͭ̒̿͏̱̦̫̖G͚̍͋͒̕ò̮̳͇̝̭̤̒̂ͮ͆͠n̼̬̬͌ͪ̇n͈̻͓̼̤̺͚ͫ́̊̽ͬa͚̓̂ ̱̼͍̺͓̠͌͛̋H̺̻́͗̔̇ͧ͆͆͘ä̳̰̻͔́̎́ṫ̡͓̤̔̏̾̚ę̻̱̮͐̍͂

You(haters) are the one making Us popular :) Ty for Your Support ;D :>
if you don't like re fillers use /fc  timouts happen mainly because of power outs witch happen alot in MoHiT's country (India)

if you dont like players ganging up on you Fight club is there duh!

honestly i think your the halfwit coming onto a topic raging about things that players abuse all the time

we love haters it gives us something to kill :D
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg397247#msg397247 date=1311823549]
did we ask for help ? :) or improvement? :)
You could definitely use some though.
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg397274#msg397274 date=1311852517]
You could definitely use some though.

oh sure ..? But i don't think we need some ..

we managed to come this far/ we'll manage in future too .. Don't you worry about it :) Ty for your Concern
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg397271#msg397271 date=1311851623]
we refill when u Guys refill.. Another reason for that.. (when u gang up) :) now Please say eF. dont Gang up :D

+

Fake timeouts?.. ok seriously kid? Oh yea now i remember..  You were the one sitting next to me right? :D.. Pffft

:) i used to respect eF clan.. But Woila.. :D i dont see any reason to do it now.. :)

only a Few are good. Rest... Geez.. :)

n as far as ur opinion is Concerned.. No one is askin you :) ... =]

Ps:- Ḥ̫̮̫̬ͤ͌ͦ̉͂͘a͔͍͖̣̜̩ͬ͑̋t̪͌́e̡͈͎̲̱r̞̓̾͗̇̒̏̑s̞̱̤̭͖̆͗ ̐͛̑̌ͭ̒̿͏̱̦̫̖G͚̍͋͒̕ò̮̳͇̝̭̤̒̂ͮ͆͠n̼̬̬͌ͪ̇n͈̻͓̼̤̺͚ͫ́̊̽ͬa͚̓̂ ̱̼͍̺͓̠͌͛̋H̺̻́͗̔̇ͧ͆͆͘ä̳̰̻͔́̎́ṫ̡͓̤̔̏̾̚ę̻̱̮͐̍͂

You(haters) are the one making Us popular :) Ty for Your Support ;D :>

lol none of eF and probably none of LVP community thinks what u think about them xD and yes we gang up but we usually dont refill when we outnumber our opponents, if we do it its in case they try to lame over us.  :)