Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
poor Inter
fabio coentrao signed up for real madrid, fuck yeah!
Semi-Finals sub-17 Worldcup tomorrow  Mexico vs Germany

EDIT: Mexico 3-2 Germany
:D
So,er, Chelsea can basically tap up any player they want, cause untold turmoil within a club and get away with it. I'm glad the FA/PL/UEFA are taking such a hard stance on this as well as allowing Man City to circumnaviagate the fair play rules by securing a naming rights deal for their stadium well above the market price.

When ive been to London last week I've visited the new Wembley Stadium, the Stamford Bridge and the Boleyn Ground/Upton Park stadium :)

the new wembley is fucking awesome lol! Maybe even better than the Allianz-Arena of Munich. Stamford Bridge is pretty ugly imo, liked Boleyn Ground way more, it has a awesome looking entrance.
Ah you were the guy standing on the left side of the escalator on the underground when I was trying to get to work... fooking tourists.
real madrid won 4 -1 to LA galaxy, so good to be the first match :)
Uruguay 3 - 0 Paraguay

Uruguay beat Paraguay 3-0 in the Copa America finals. Luis Suárez scored the first goal while Diego Forlán scored the second (his first goal of the tournament) and then the 3rd goal (with a Suárez assist). Those two made a nice pair and work well together.

Luis Suárez has won the best player of the tournament award and is the second top scorer (behind Paolo Guerrero). Suárez scored 4 goals in the tournament and Guerrero scored 5.

Congratulations to Uruguay!!
Few min ago the draw for Fifa World Cup 2014 Groups were done!
What you guys think about them?

I think the Brazilian football chief can go fuck himself after what he said about England, it's funny him accusing our media of corruption when drug lords and such own the police in his shitty 3rd world country full of shemales.