Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Justin Bieber died
(03-11-2011, 01:50 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just jealous that you are nothing like him.
If having girly voice is cool, then i have no comment about that  >:)
Oh please, if i was justin bieber i'd throw my middle finger to all of you you know why ? because i would be the shit, money+fame+girl = sex with famous rich girls.

(03-11-2011, 01:50 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You are just jealous that you are nothing like him.
Im a metal head i wanna be nothin like the lil shit stabber his music is crap  :r
(03-12-2011, 02:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: Im a metal head i wanna be nothin like the lil shit stabber his music is crap  :r

Justin Bieber - One Time

You call this crap? Pure quality man.
even my grandma can act better  :r
YALL JUST JELUZ CUS HE IS FAMOUS N SEXYY AND IS GOOD SINGER, FUK U HATERS BIEBER FIEVER.

lol @ 0:13, he looks like a dog trying to hump something, falling backwards at the same time
He's dating Selena Gomez, GET SOME.
but, he's only dating her cause he's closer to her..
I bet if this whole forum knew her & in person, she'd date a few.

Anyways, back to everyone hating Bieber..
Have never liked the Bieber look, i just wanna punch him cause of his looks.. also, his songs are terrible..
Like this one:
Justin Beaver - 'RABIES' (Parody 'Baby')
He's coming to my city (Augsburg) tomorrow to show up in "Wetten, dass....?". _O-
He's not even a person, he's almost like a product, he was created to sell records and his life is probably worse off than ours, even though he has the money he has no private life, constant media attention, hours of practicing and singing and alot of other bullshit. To be honest i feel sorry for the faggot.