Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=22551.msg362077#msg362077 date=1292500910]
I would take 50m + benzema or ibrahimovic any day for rooney. We need to play chicharito more often because berbatov and rooney are not pure goal scorers. Berbatov likes creating goals and playing intelligently more than scoring. Chicharito has one thing on his mind and thats get into the right position and score the goals.

Fletcher never dived and he didn't even get the freekick, was a goal scoring opportunity

Chamakh stopped a goalbound cross with his hand, not given. Arsenal had only like 5 shots or something i think.

Arshavin 2 footed someone. He got the ball just about but he was actually surprised when he got booked. You don't just dive in 2 footed and studs showing.

Wilshere should have been booked when evra skinned him and he just clattered in to him then tried to act innocent. Don't get me wrong he's a great player, but he's a kid and he doesn't have the experience to tackle someone of Evra's quality.

Your keeper was your best player, if Almunia was in goal we'd have won 3-0.
DeathEater you realy think rooney is worth 80 mil ? He isn't even worth 40 , he doesn't do shit for the team , all he does is finish the easy goals , ive never never seen rooney scoring a great goal like all world class players do .
Yeah about arshavin 2foot tacle exactly what i meant , he got 100% ball , studs weren't showing  your player dived like if arshavin broke his leg
Yeah lol you talk about bad faults but have you seen Ferdinand's fault on sagna ?

rooney :
Rooney takes out Chamakh
Yea me and my mate discussed that one and agreed rio was lucky to not see red. Tbh the referee was poor towards both teams. Could easily have seen only 9 men on each team and both teams probably could have had another penalty each.

You gotta be fair though, your team did commit more fouls and we did contain you better. Both teams played pretty shit, but arsenal played shitter, but still, we gotta play you at the emirates yet, you'll have your chance for revenge.

Rosicky was aweful, I can't believe he's captain o.0

I think Arsenal vs Man Utd is the best managerial match (Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson) in world football. Barcelona vs Real Madrid is the best skillful players match.

Rooney's had a poor start to the season but I think thats a bit harsh. No player is worth 80 mil, except perhaps messi hence why i said i would take 50m + benzema or ibrahimovic any day. And you can't say he hasn't scored any good goals lol. One that i can think of straight away is his 30 yard volley vs newcastle

Rooney volley - Man Utd v Newcastle
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=22551.msg362127#msg362127 date=1292521385]
Yea me and my mate discussed that one and agreed rio was lucky to not see red. Tbh the referee was poor towards both teams. Could easily have seen only 9 men on each team and both teams probably could have had another penalty each.

You gotta be fair though, your team did commit more fouls and we did contain you better. Both teams played pretty shit, but arsenal played shitter, but still, we gotta play you at the emirates yet, you'll have your chance for revenge.

I think Arsenal vs Man Utd is the best managerial match (Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson) in world football. Barcelona vs Real Madrid is the best skillful players match.

Rooney's had a poor start to the season but I think thats a bit harsh. No player is worth 80 mil, except perhaps messi hence why i said i would take 50m + benzema or ibrahimovic any day. And you can't say he hasn't scored any good goals lol. One that i can think of straight away is his 30 yard volley vs newcastle

Wasn't C.Ronaldo originally worth 100m? And last season I think Torres was near 70m. Now he'd be about 20 mil if we're lucky, but the end of last season he was near 70m.

Ohohoh and Ashley Young has an 80m price tag on him, but I think that's just Houllier saying "pay big or piss off".

But you're talking about players being WORTH 80m, not valued at 80m...but I think C.Ronaldo was definitely worth at least 60m whilst at Man U.
Champions league draw in 5 minutes.

Omg, seen the teams arsenal can get drawn against? I would be shitting my pants if it was me.

They can only be drawn against Real Madrid, Barcelona, Schalke or Bayern Munich.

EDIT:

LMFAO, Arsenal got barcelona, ded.

FC Copenhagen vs Chelsea

AC Milan vs Tottenham

Internazionale vs Bayern Munich

Marseille vs Manchester United

Lyon vs Roma

Valencia vs Schalke 04

Arsenal vs Barcelona

Shaktar Donetsk vs Real Madrid

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=22551.msg362127#msg362127 date=1292521385]

For me the fair result would have been 1-1 or maybe 1-0 and beeing unlucky
idd arsenal did faults but these were so stupid , it wasn't a fault like rooney did on chamakh or Ferdinand on sagna ( both should been red )
Rosicky & arshavin both shit , rosicky long shots sucks ball ( he hasn't scored for over 12 months ) and arshavin is just a lazy piece of shit
You Don't need to look at the price tags it means nothing , arsenal could set a price tag of 60mil on Bendtner while for me hes maybe worth 10or 15 mil
AC milan with the second leg at the lane, gotta be happy with that, and I do fancy our chances if we avoid imploding in the first half like last time we played at san siro.
Ahhahaha Redknapp tells scummy Pires where to go...

Harry Redknapp Vs Robert Pires - Spurs v Aston Villa Boxing Day 26/12/10
(12-27-2010, 03:32 PM)dappamikey link Wrote:Ahhahaha Redknapp tells scummy Pires where to go...

Harry Redknapp Vs Robert Pires - Spurs v Aston Villa Boxing Day 26/12/10
more like fat ass v old world class player
arsenal 3 - 1 chelsea
Ah we just raped them  :+
berbatov > all man u players as of now