Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[5iN] - 5-0 is Near !!! ATTENTION [5iN]Sadik FOR SALE!!! 125 MIL USD INGAME $!!!
(11-24-2010, 01:55 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I don't have time to deal with some random 2010+ unknown members with silly user names, get back to me after 5 years and I'll maybe consider hearing you out, nabcake.

i have 3?  ;(
:) :) :)
Welcome [5iN]Bobby
Welcome [5iN]Johhny
Welcome [5iN]Tommy

They're all accepted by me if you don't mind.
(11-24-2010, 01:14 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Who the hell are all those unknown newbies trashing my topic here?

rofl
Not allowed to post:

STyL4
Nahhhhhhh, let me be a honored troll and put it in Topic creator's post. That's what the rule says, we don't want to break it , dont we?

Welcome :
[5iN]Freddy
[5iN]Jacky
[5iN]Lul

imbecile
(11-24-2010, 03:41 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Not allowed to post:

STyL4

(11-24-2010, 03:43 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Nahhhhhhh, let me be a honored troll and put it in Topic creator's post. That's what the rule says, we don't want to break it , dont we?

Welcome :
[5iN]Freddy
[5iN]Jacky
[5iN]Lul
Next post in this topic you make and you'll receive a warning/mute.
(11-24-2010, 03:43 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Nahhhhhhh, let me be a honored troll and put it in Topic creator's post. That's what the rule says, we don't want to break it , dont we?

Welcome :
[5iN]Freddy
[5iN]Jacky
[5iN]Lul

Your bitterness is overwhelming, just face the fact that whatever your efforts are, you will always be overshadowed by the [5iN] armada.

Suck it newbie and go practice, it's pretty sad how badly you got owned by [5iN] last night on LVP.
Okie H0lden, sorry for that - I thought the rules says the topic's owner needs to write down the "not allowed" list :o

Anyways, I go kill some 5iNs on LVP, since they never killed me <3 (I wasn't on last night anyways Hogger, bet im playing sa:mp longer thanu))

owner is out