Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Gee Gee
(11-16-2010, 04:35 PM)Jakez link Wrote: im on now, faggiozor
went to bed :(
(11-16-2010, 04:37 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: I made that post... I have got Cam3's password and am posting loads of shit.

Who the fuck are you?

I bet is Redevil or Purple
Its purple 100% haha
Not really.
I am sure the admins can compare the IP address to Stylas and RedEvils to see if it is infact them, Unless SAE had a clanwar with TG or somthing and both of them played at the same time?
(11-20-2010, 12:57 AM)Cameron link Wrote: I am sure the admins can compare the IP address to Stylas and RedEvils to see if it is infact them, Unless SAE had a clanwar with TG or somthing and both of them played at the same time?

They obviously use proxies
Fuck off already with your useless deadbeat clan drama, it's all about [5iN] these days so no-one really gives a shit who hacked who.
(11-20-2010, 12:57 AM)Cameron link Wrote: I am sure the admins can compare the IP address to Stylas and RedEvils to see if it is infact them, Unless SAE had a clanwar with TG or somthing and both of them played at the same time?

You're full of urself , u can't fix ur reputation nao boi - that's the way SA:MP works. Like I give a fuck if anyone compares any IP to mine, since I'm obviously not you :>

Stop making drama, I'm going to cry.
actually styla been trying alot to fix his reputation around here and he's acting cool to me now so i dont think he's been imposing you, nor Redk since he hasnt been around for ages, and last times he always was with Ask, he even was playing cod with me and he tried to join us, yet due to his history of hacking ourr website we denied him, go make up another story cam3.