Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-05-2010, 06:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Dude if you think guys like DrVib and 90N1N3 were clean then you're posting in the wrong thread.
On top of them having edited files, there were lesser members playing with uploads and so on.
If you cant provide solid evidence then dont open your mouth you hypocrit
Actually we only played 4 random bases i remember it very well.

So like i said, where are the other rounds? 7-8 of them.
[SAE]Cam3 is...ugly!
cute ashuashusauhas
(11-05-2010, 08:08 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: I caught Holden using Sobeit when I was in his PC on teamviewer.

LMFAO!!
Teamviewer FTW xDD

Dominator you are useless.
Go with ur troll-attempts somewhere else

if u wanna make fun of cam at least post a pic of urself:) That goes for anyone else picking on other people aswell
(11-05-2010, 08:04 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I hate to interfere, but i remember being there, uL won the last 2 rounds, after that, i remember darius getting banned first, then immo getting banned, then umed and the others left, uL won 8-3, can we stop the shit and just chillax?

You weren't there and you're a uL asslick now as you have nothing else worth doing so sshhh.

I was a recruiter and a trainer before FoRce even joined SAE. I asked him to apply and he was a noob that didn't even know walking weps were this good. I owned him at run weps, he kept jumping to kill himself.

We made him.
xHoTx who recently beat MOB 10-0

8-1 actually so shows how much you know 8)7
Not like it matters anyway as i could care less about winning and losing, just setting that record straight.
I've also felt that LAC were using dodgy shit for a LONG time anyway, dineros spaz being like a sniper and rediculous hitboxes on him and cuban come to mind, not to mention all that bs about metal.
I was there, check that screenshot.

Also, if that was true "Cam3" you'd either have to be Jakez or Shen because i downloaded it just a week ago so they could fix my mic, GG!
U guys should stop talking shit, don't u see deatheater doesn't give a fuck about this game anymore like he claims? buahahhaahh nice 1 ;D

Deatheater, who gives a shit about who is the better player anyways. I don't give a fuck am shooting fuckin deers for the last week in deer hunter 2005 nigga it's fakin RAPIST :D
(11-05-2010, 08:08 PM)Cam3 link Wrote: I caught Holden using Sobeit when I was in his PC on teamviewer.

If you know I am not Cam3 why would you insult him, calling him an Arab even though you know it isn't him posting here?

Racist!
Learn2comprehend? I asked if you were an arab, like you asked if i was mexican.
Holden: xD
Holden: that isn't cam3 btw
Holden: it's deatheater and spider using his P.W
immortal: how do you know
Holden: i thought it was cam3, so i asked for his steam
Holden: and they told me it was them
immortal: ..
immortal: lmfao

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350682#msg350682 date=1288984154]
Actually we only played 4 random bases i remember it very well.

So like i said, where are the other rounds? 7-8 of them.
So you're saying we played 4 random and 7 chosen? ...Are you mixing drugs bro? It was intended to be half and half...but we didnt complete the last chosen base because u started banning us.

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350688#msg350688 date=1288984280]
You weren't there and you're a uL asslick now as you have nothing else worth doing so sshhh.

I was a recruiter and a trainer before FoRce even joined SAE. I asked him to apply and he was a noob that didn't even know walking weps were this good. I owned him at run weps, he kept jumping to kill himself.

We made him.
Check my screenshot of Force raping SAE, and read the chat. HOLDEN WAS THERE. Yet another lie, nice job.

Hmmm well i didn't remember him being there.

How is that a lie? Its a thought rofl.

We did 4 random bases and you know it there rest were chosen.

When you all left Jakez said well thats enough guys, we're off thanks for the fun. Or someshit like that.

You an darius acted like kids the whole training, hence why you got kicked/banned.