Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Vib's got 80 votes now! _O-

EPIC OVERRATE! XD

(11-02-2010, 03:09 PM)iou link Wrote: Vib's got 80 votes now! _O-

EPIC OVERRATE! XD
Overrate? Hes the only decent player on that list
(11-02-2010, 03:19 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Overrate? Hes the only decent player on that list

Not in 0.3 he isn't, his hitbox is normal like everyone else's now.
It's like fighting Swift :7
a ffs make a duelist event of these ppl, who wins is the best and you know the rest  :roll:
You can't really do that.. At least half the people listed in this topic are not active and haven't been for a long time. I kind of think Weezy intended this topic to be about now as he doesn't have a clue of the past. You could get them to fight in a tournament if they all want. But I honestly doubt you'd even get that off the ground (not you in personal, but the whole thing in general).
deatheater/immo calm down abit? always talking about the passtt.. cudent carelesss about ''cheater cheater cheater'' becus only the truth lies withen the uL clan cus we kno wre clean yet people saying we cheat, but we dont care.. cus theres no point saying and trying to defend ourselfs, becus we use speedhacks and use fake nades? (even tho no AAD even have nades in nowadays) so w/e. loool if people say people can edit there shit( like the even smallest bits to samp ) u cud even say every samp clan are cheaters? cus u dont no wot they actually do with there game and other clan members do with there game (THATS JUST SAMP NOW) but we as ''uL'' still play now and then and we cudent CARELESS about whos a cheater or not cus we do play for fun ETCC!!, anywayyy i think this is going off TOPIC!!!

i agree with u grim, u can deny a clanwar if ur not ready for clanwar, maybe u dont like us or w/e but the reason why we wna clanwar u guys is to have a clanwar, like any other reason, not to actually have a flamewar.. (always a mute cmd to mute everyone sept for the leaders ;)) but we just want to play clanwars with all clans? not becus we want to piss u off lol
(11-02-2010, 12:29 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: Dont forget that pic that showed uL people replacing the grenade with a big beachball so if the opponent throws a nade then uL can see it much more clear since its a big fucking beachball! somebody out there prob has the pic still but i dont

I have been saying that shit from the very beginning, uL boys play dirty and use cheats.
Lol you do realise it was Sephiroth or Jony who posted that on darius's account when he got hacked here.. Ya'll saw our private forum, where's the nades? :D

It was a cut out screenshot of some beachball in a characters hand, no name, no tag, nothing lol oh well anyway here we go againnnnn this is why I barely play samp, too boring and the drama just gets worse and worse... KF and IV FTW :)
(11-02-2010, 03:33 PM)iou link Wrote: Not in 0.3 he isn't, his hitbox is normal like everyone else's now.
It's like fighting Swift :7

Which kinda says a lot doesn't it :roll:
Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349623#msg349623 date=1288651495]
LMFAO I hope ur not serious. You gotta be the most biased person i've ever seen around here
Date registered, 2009? Oh dear..  ;(
hey retard, if you really want to compare register dates on sa-mp forums, then i got something for you:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=581

now please, shut the fuck up