Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
I remember when cam3 thought j.king was a hacker because he was impossible to hit :D, the best place to fight j.king was at sfr i reckon, he took hits quite well in the duel system there for some reason(mainly  because thats when i found out how to hit brits properly xD)

(10-29-2010, 04:12 PM)Shen link Wrote: Best RW: [sLK]Voilax

Best WW: [uL]Jakez
Gotta agree here, but, Voilax? xD
IDmad is a solid all rounder.
Hooli was also a top notch RW fighter, but I've only heard stories of guys like Silver_K and Posmo.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348657#msg348657 date=1288366159]

And jakez isn't current WW, he knows this. j.king exceeds mine and jakez's skill at WW duelling atm lol ask jakez. You won't wana admit it because you dislike SAE. But j.king can move and punish you with the deagle harder than a 14inch willy destroying a 13 year olds tight clunge.

you being serious? jking is shit

aquafresh is all you need jking
every WW clan has got good dueling players.. cant really prove whos best, theres loads of good WW players, u cant say 1 player is best becus u duel him daily, espically if u dont go duel other samp players, cus i can mention alot of good duelers that are not so knowned in samp
That person Styla isn't legit he was caught cheating in lots of places and refused to fraps his fights with sent.

Be good to see the opinions of people who aren't pets.

Shen and zoot are also new fags. Like someone said before your opinions arent valid looool. Jordan I know at least played in the old warzone days. That was my prime :P I'm sure you'll remember.

And holden you know me well enough in a 1v1 situation :) I wish I got more time to train you and you weren't an ass licker as you said you are. People with high pings don't understand how good an advantage they can have. Maddo knows what I mean. I knew this when he beat me easy at run weps. First 3 duels (including warm ups) were quite close because my lead aim is pretty good. But he's used to it on everyone and once he was warmed up I got raped xD

I didn't get to duel sentinel that often. People come to me telling me how he rapes and not SAEs. Telling us we should be on GTAT more.

Shen, you hate him and you hate SAE. And its ironic you say that seen as you get cocky for just 1 kill and cry when he kills you 5 times in a row back. So hard that you get 3 other people into the server to flame him and try to kill him lol.

You can say what you like, its actions that define who someone really is. Sentinel hardly talks to anyone, he just gets on and rapes. FoRce dominates people and just doesn't say anything, easy.

You need to stop raging in your own server when he beats you guys in duels too. I know he's annoyingly good, it annoys me too, but not in your own server to a guest, be polite gents.
Nah I don't think J.King is shit, but the last time he was in uL server playing he got pretty angry :p

Not sure why you want to bring me into this Death basically saying i'm shit lol. Even though I have barely any care for SA:MP anymore, doesn't mean I'm going to say every SAE is better than me lol. When have you last dueled me? When have you last seen sent and me in GTA:T fighting? He was the one hating on me because I was winning, not the other way round ;)

As for J.King, no idea about his skill honestly, so if he can rape me hands down with a deagle, good for him, congrats on his skill in this pathetic current mod called SA:MP. But DE, if you think j.king is so good, you're welcome to come look at a few duels between us anytime and then make a judgement before using my "oldschool" skill in your head which was over a year ago and comparing it to now for some odd reason.

Anyway, I have always thought that [SWK]Nemesis was a great RW fighter. Even though when I was in SWK he was in an internet cafe or some shit, he always put up a great fight and taught me quite alot about RW so I throw my hat up to him. I've not fought many RW players but 1 of the palyers who have struck me was probably the skill of [sLK]Thug. Back in the day when I was SWK and he was eVo and we always used to chill on their server, I used to dominate him with the Deagle and he used to rape me with the Sawns... quite fun memories there. Anyway yeah, Thug gets the vote from me.

As for WW? There's been too much irony and controversy to actually comment on who is the "overall best" in "WW". There's different levels of skill, being overall duelling skills, teamwork skills, leadership abilities and so on, and that is basically what makes the "overall best WW" player. [NB]Man_Hunt was always 1 of my hardest opponents in his prime, when we used to do continuous duels day in day out and have even matches. [uL]Pottus with his new "roll style" is also quite a rapist with the deagle, very hard to overcome his fightstyle too which can put him as 1 of the top guys. So again like I said it's hard for me to comment on a "best WW player" but in terms of duels i'll probably say [uL]F0Rce. He's always been like a companion to me and a "hero" you could say to when I first started WW. I used to come to [MOB]WarZone and watch Force play alongside DeathEater and just be amazed at the skill he had with the deagle. So I kept training and ended up playing alot and endlessly dueling him and even up till now he's a hard fucker to beat, but it's possible ;)
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348672#msg348672 date=1288368011]
That person Styla isn't legit he was caught cheating in lots of places and refused to fraps his fights with sent.

Be good to see the opinions of people who aren't pets.

Shen and zoot are also new fags. Like someone said before your opinions arent valid looool. Jordan I know at least played in the old warzone days. That was my prime :P I'm sure you'll remember.

And holden you know me well enough in a 1v1 situation :) I wish I got more time to train you and you weren't an ass licker as you said you are. People with high pings don't understand how good an advantage they can have. Maddo knows what I mean. I knew this when he beat me easy at run weps. First 3 duels (including warm ups) were quite close because my lead aim is pretty good. But he's used to it on everyone and once he was warmed up I got raped xD
harsh, dissing maddo's skills
Most people used to train at the ol WarZone 8)
haha if im such a new fag, just come duel me anytime, any server, my new fag skills are nothing compared to ur ''soo pro skills'' ur just a oldskool member that is too pro and u think u kno everything about modern samp, which i probley no alot more than u about samp now than anything so if im such a ''newfag'' ill like to see u come duel one!!
(10-29-2010, 05:07 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Most people used to train at the ol WarZone 8)

Yeah man, I remember even bringing the ol' SWK's into WarZone and you used to ban us all because Randy was there :p