Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
Woho,IZ SERIOUS TOPIC!
Gratz Xray,Iou and Hoffpop.
(09-14-2010, 01:59 PM)iou link Wrote: Something like that. :P

Well, that was your mistake. You've surely seen the dedication I've put into this topic, and there was no way that after so much planning I would have answered you in that manner. At least a PM, iou... but no. Regardless, what happened, happened. I don't see any reason to have this topic locked. If anyone has something to say, they may... just don't try to start anything.
(09-14-2010, 12:52 PM)XrAy link Wrote: SA-MP E-Drama -_-

Oh and Ryder thanks for the property  :9~  :9~  :9~  :D

I didn't mean i will go totally inactive , just less visiting LVP than before , school is better than sitting on the PC shooting pixels.

Agree  :9~ :9~ :9~ :D
[NiS]Toxic
I was in watching it, kept getting account fixed for using the world bug to view it better because the watch cam isn't that good..

Anyway, I was watching pings through the whole thing, since i know both have ping problems.

firms highest was about 154, xrays went to 400+ on only 2 fights, so its hardly an unfair fight, since it didn't spike at all on the ww or last 5 rw ones.

In the end, his movement was better.
(09-23-2010, 11:49 PM)NiSonLvp link Wrote: [NiS]Toxic

Lol mate the tournament just finished with XrAy coming out on top. Maybe if another tournament is created but I don't see that happening soon since this one took quite a while to get through.
(09-23-2010, 11:49 PM)NiSonLvp link Wrote: [NiS]Toxic

why did you post your nick?
(09-24-2010, 12:16 AM)SAFC link Wrote: I was in watching it, kept getting account fixed for using the world bug to view it better because the watch cam isn't that good..

Anyway, I was watching pings through the whole thing, since i know both have ping problems.

firms highest was about 154, xrays went to 400+ on only 2 fights, so its hardly an unfair fight, since it didn't spike at all on the ww or last 5 rw ones.

In the end, his movement was better.

You would've complained about 'no hits' if you were in my position and you know it.
didnt know it was finished.
(09-24-2010, 01:48 PM)iou link Wrote: You would've complained about 'no hits' if you were in my position and you know it.

You only started complaining once you noticed his ping. It only happened for 2 fights in rw and you got plenty of hits before that.

From what I saw it came down to movement, then you started aiming blind when you got hit. I was talking to cobra about it while we were watching.

Xray had stronger nerv I guess.