Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fight Club Tournament
Congratulations to Hoffpop for finishing in 3rd place on the FC Tournament!

Finals

After 109 days, we now have our two finalists! XrAy & iou have come a long way since the start of this tournament. They will have their final challenge in order to settle who is FC's Champion.

For everyone that has been following the Tournament, you will have the chance to watch the Finale. XrAy & iou, you guys will have to settle on a day to fight. State here which days and times of the week you'll be free to fight for the title. These fights will not happen if I am not present. Due to this, we might have some delays.

I would prefer if you are NOT XrAy or iou, to not post in this topic, until a day is decided. Of course you may post to congratulate, but a simple "gratz" won't suffice. If you're gonna post, comment positively on these two fighters.

Thank you.
I can come any day @ 15:00 GMT +0
Grats&Good luck for you both :D
Lol after how many days _O- _O-
(09-08-2010, 12:42 AM)XrAy link Wrote: I can come any day @ 15:00 GMT +0

Saturday?
I think I'm gonna make a temporary IRC Channel. There, anyone that wants to watch the fight, may stay idle until XrAy, iou and I are online at the same time. I'll make it tomorrow and see how it goes from there...
(09-08-2010, 11:31 PM)Ryder link Wrote: I think I'm gonna make a temporary IRC Channel. There, anyone that wants to watch the fight, may stay idle until XrAy, iou and I are online at the same time. I'll make it tomorrow and see how it goes from there...
DO IT
(09-08-2010, 11:31 PM)Ryder link Wrote: I think I'm gonna make a temporary IRC Channel. There, anyone that wants to watch the fight, may stay idle until XrAy, iou and I are online at the same time. I'll make it tomorrow and see how it goes from there...

Good idea  :D
Cool! O+
(09-08-2010, 04:22 PM)iou link Wrote: Saturday?

Sure