Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Scores Topic.
(07-05-2010, 08:42 PM)Maka link Wrote: On MW2? Nah wasn't that. I've just had it with all the lameness.
yep if you play cod4 first and then mw2 you are gonna like mw much better
Am I the only one who prefers Mw2 over CoD4 then?
(07-06-2010, 02:57 PM)Rien link Wrote: Am I the only one who prefers Mw2 over CoD4 then?

Yaaa.
What's the spree record for you guys in CoD4? Mine is 33, not large, but I got it at a LAN party where people ain't as suckage as they are in public servers.
(07-06-2010, 11:53 PM)Alvar link Wrote: What's the spree record for you guys in CoD4? Mine is 33, not large, but I got it at a LAN party where people ain't as suckage as they are in public servers.
20 :D!
(07-06-2010, 11:53 PM)Alvar link Wrote: What's the spree record for you guys in CoD4? Mine is 33, not large, but I got it at a LAN party where people ain't as suckage as they are in public servers.

56 in MW2 and I think my cod 4 spree was around 40.
Don't quite remember it.
MW2 is ridiculous. My friend let me borrow it, although its hella fun, 80% - 90% have Commando, and im getting my ass handed when the guy is 10 feet away and knifes me.

But last night i was owing this group of friends xD my score 21 kills and 27 deaths and raised it to 26 kills in less then 10 sec with a shotgun on Headquarters pro.

I got a 12 kill streak on MW2, and on MW1 i cant even remember lol, maybe 30 or so.
(07-06-2010, 02:57 PM)Rien link Wrote: Am I the only one who prefers Mw2 over CoD4 then?

Not really. I would play MW2 instead of MW if it was up to me. However, I've noticed that when I go to MW after playing MW2, it's a bit easier :+

I really don't mind the "laming" as others call it. Most of the time I play with a friend. We be chilling 8)
[me=Ryder]chills[/me]
MW1's harder. MW2 is quite easy to be honest.
It's just the lameness that makes it hard.
(07-07-2010, 01:37 PM)Maka link Wrote: MW1's harder. MW2 is quite easy to be honest.
It's just the lameness that makes it hard.

I see it the other way around :+